Phantom of the Kill Enters Holiday Season with ‘Holy Light’ Event
Phantom of the Kill is entering the holiday season right, with the Holy Light event. Players can get limited-time versions of popular units in holiday attire, such as Longinus, Aphrodite and Brionac and they will be useful in the Holiday quest events. In addition, the “Holy Knight” event from last year returns, and completing it gives players a chance to obtain Freikugel’s holiday version unit. Fuse limited gear dropped by enemies to acquire even more powerful weapons. This lasts from December 7th through December 31st (Midnight). A new Point Quest event “Holy Light” will kick off starting December 14. Attacking your opponents weaknesses will also give more points. Form your holiday party and get wonderful rewards. This will occur from December 14th through December 31st (Midnight).
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Season 4 Changes to Supports and Vision Revealed
- Two new posts have gone public this week on LoL's forums discussing major changes.
- Perfect World Entertainment Introduces CORE Connect
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced its new social networking platform, CORE Connect. CORE makes it easier for players to connect with o...
- SMITE Patch 3.23 Preview
- Today's SMITE patch stream focused on the reveal of Patch 3.23, "Wings of Victory," which includes some epic skins and the reve...