Phantom of the Kill Enters Holiday Season with ‘Holy Light’ Event
Phantom of the Kill is entering the holiday season right, with the Holy Light event. Players can get limited-time versions of popular units in holiday attire, such as Longinus, Aphrodite and Brionac and they will be useful in the Holiday quest events. In addition, the “Holy Knight” event from last year returns, and completing it gives players a chance to obtain Freikugel’s holiday version unit. Fuse limited gear dropped by enemies to acquire even more powerful weapons. This lasts from December 7th through December 31st (Midnight). A new Point Quest event “Holy Light” will kick off starting December 14. Attacking your opponents weaknesses will also give more points. Form your holiday party and get wonderful rewards. This will occur from December 14th through December 31st (Midnight).
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar Now On Steam
- Today, Carbine and NCSoft have announced the official launch of WildStar on Steam.
- Dark Blood Online: Elf Hunter Now Available
- NexonGT Co. Ltd., creators of the hit online games ‘Sudden Attack’ and ‘Dekaron’ have announced a content update for its popular free ...
- Bomb Buds Now Available for iOS
- Perfect World Entertainment today announced that Bomb Buds is available to download for iPhone®, iPad® and IPod® devices, and coming soon t...