Phantom of the Kill Enters Holiday Season with ‘Holy Light’ Event
Phantom of the Kill is entering the holiday season right, with the Holy Light event. Players can get limited-time versions of popular units in holiday attire, such as Longinus, Aphrodite and Brionac and they will be useful in the Holiday quest events. In addition, the “Holy Knight” event from last year returns, and completing it gives players a chance to obtain Freikugel’s holiday version unit. Fuse limited gear dropped by enemies to acquire even more powerful weapons. This lasts from December 7th through December 31st (Midnight). A new Point Quest event “Holy Light” will kick off starting December 14. Attacking your opponents weaknesses will also give more points. Form your holiday party and get wonderful rewards. This will occur from December 14th through December 31st (Midnight).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dead Island: Epidemic Is Now In Open Beta
- The zombie-infested hack & slash action arena is now in Open Beta as Deep Silver unleashes Dead Island: Epidemic for all users to play for...
- Wild Terra Review
- Wild Terra is essentially a different game since the last time I played, so it's about time I give it a full review!
- PUBG Mobile Introduces Healthy Gameplay Management System
- PUBG Mobile revealed a new "Gameplay Management" system today, aimed at encouraging healthy, sustainable gaming habits.