Perfect World previews new patch
Perfect World has posted a preview of the newest patch in the game’s official blog. The patch features skill and instance changes, the introduction of a Multi-EXP system, and an auto-sort feature.
The Previewed Patch Notes:
– A new “Multi-EXP” feature is being added to the game. More information to come soon.
– Auto-sort feature for inventory and stash has been added.
– A Fitting Room has been added to the Cash Shop. Players can now preview fashions as well as different colors prior to purchasing them.
– Assassin’s gain 5 points of chi per attack. (Previously 4)
– Psychic’s White and Black Voodoo have had their duration changed from 60 to 900 seconds.
– Fixed a graphical issue with Barbarian’s Spark Eruption.
– Lowered the aggro/hate values of both Psychic and Assassin skills.
Soul of Vengeance and Soul of Silence have undergone the following changes:
– These skills no longer share a cooldown.
– Duration increased to 10 minutes.
– Cooldown increased to 10 minutes.
– Effects of these skills are no longer dispelled by death.
Instance Changes – Lunar Glade
Trophy Mode – New modes for the Lunar Glade have been added. Players must complete Frigoris Valley, Insularum Valley, and Nubium Valley to gain access to Trophy Mode.
Single Player Mode – Players can attain shards, fragments, and crystals through this mode. No quest pre-requisites are necessary to enter.
Team Mode – This mode now has three options. Players can choose from Imbrium Valley, Smythii Valley, or Cognitum Valley. All three instances contain different bosses.
– Team Mode requires 3,000,000 coins to enter. The party leader must pay this fee before the team can begin.
– Monster difficulty in Team Mode has been reduced. Monster drops have been modified as a result.
– Removed the hidden boss.
– Soulgems will no longer drop from this instance.
– Removed Neo-Deity Mode.
– Two new Level 13 robes have been added to Lunar Glade. Both can be manufactured using Lunar Glade molds and materials.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia Review
- Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia is a mouthful, but more than that, it's a relatively fun mobile game.
- Walking Dead: Road to Survival iOS Review
- Scopely’s The Walking Dead: Road to Survival gives us that feeling of an organic combination between story and gameplay.
- Fantasy War Tactics Introduces New Defense Mode
- Today Nexon Korea has released its latest update for Fantasy War Tactics, Defense Mode: Library in the Sky.