Perfect World International Reveals Eclipse Expansion
Perfect World Entertainment, publisher of the growing cross publisher MMORPG store Arc, has revealed details surrounding its next lunar-themed expansion to Perfect World International, Eclipse!
Eclipse brings with it a new uniform starting zone, Celestial Vale, offering updated and improved locations for leveling alongside other new players (or alts). This will be key as a new race, Nightshades, joins the roster of playable classes offering the Duskblade and Stormbringer.
Duskblade: Swift and Dangerous combatants, they turn melee combat into a deadly dance with their Sabers.
Stormbringer: Wielders of ice and thunder magic, they use their scythes to channel raging storms against their foes.
Two new instances are also being introduced featuring the new instance randomizer technology sure to keep your team on their toes each and every time you tackle the challenge. Some hefty rewards including items needed to unlock the new Rank 8 gear can be found in these, so you won’t want to miss out.
Read the full details on the update including some slick updates to the user interface here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX West 2017: The Amazing Eternals Impressions
- After seeing a private demo, I have a good feeling that The Amazing Eternals will find its own place without falling into the "clone"...
- Das Tal - Stealth and Tracking Implemented in New Update
- Fireballs and stuns aplenty in Das Tal this month, as the skills system is revamped. Each of the existing three weapon and armor sets in the i...
- Nishan Shaman, Chinese Folk Musical Odyssey Launches on App Store
- The game itself is inspired by The Tale of the Nishan Shaman which is one of the great surviving texts of Manchu literature. In this story, a