Outwitters coming to Android in January 2015
One Man Left Studios is proud to announce that our quirky turn-based strategy game, Outwitters, is coming to Android in January. This App Store Editor’s Choice pick has garnered over a million downloads since its iOS launch. The game will remain free to play with ads and additional content available for in-app purchase.
In Outwitters, 2-4 players take turns investing their resources (called wits) to summon reinforcements, navigate enemy defenses, and destroy their opponent’s base. You can challenge your friends or get skill-matched by our robust league ranking system. There are four races to choose from, each with its own cast of characters and a combat specialty to master. Will you side with the seafaring Scallywags, cybernetic Feedback, vitamin-rich Veggienauts, or the aptly-named Adorables?
For more info, visit http://onemanleft.com/games/outwitters/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinite Crisis: Arcane Supergirl Coming soon
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has just released new info on their upcoming hero for Infinite Crisis: Arcane Supergirl, a powerful bla...
- Revelation Online Open Beta Impressions - The Deep Dive
- The first, and most important question that has to be asked is “What kind of game is Revelation Online?”
- Trion Worlds Launches Defiance: Silicon Valley
- Today, players of Defiance are treated to a new world expansion - Silicon Valley.