Wild Terra Update 9.56 Arrives
Wild Terra released their 9.56 Update back on December 15th, and with it came the free “Royal Treasures” DLC. A new type of castle comes in this update, the “Royal Castle”, which is surrounded by a moat, features two entrances with iron gratings and drawbridges. Industrial buildings within are more spacious, and a few of them are also more efficient on top of that. EG: a stone crusher grinds stones and ore so gently that the result corresponds to manual processing, and the chance of getting iron in the Effective Crucible Shop is reduced to 20%. Within the Royal Castle players can also seek out the Royal Treasure Hunt, which is a new game event designed for a group of players. The difficulty and rewards are still be balanced, though. A wealth of adjustments and improvements were also made, which can be found in the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bigpoint Reveals New Information on Universal Monsters Online
- Bigpoint announced new details on its upcoming browser-based MOBA, Universal Monsters Online.
- Dragon's Prophet (Europe): Now available through Gamingo Portal
- gamigo AG will be launching four new titles on its gaming portal gamigo.com in English very soon. The successful launches of Granado Espada an...
- Magfest 2016 Indie Games Recap
- Two of the biggest worlds in the entertainment industry have collided once again at the Washington Metro Area to usher in the 14th Magfest.