Wild Terra Update 9.56 Arrives
Wild Terra released their 9.56 Update back on December 15th, and with it came the free “Royal Treasures” DLC. A new type of castle comes in this update, the “Royal Castle”, which is surrounded by a moat, features two entrances with iron gratings and drawbridges. Industrial buildings within are more spacious, and a few of them are also more efficient on top of that. EG: a stone crusher grinds stones and ore so gently that the result corresponds to manual processing, and the chance of getting iron in the Effective Crucible Shop is reduced to 20%. Within the Royal Castle players can also seek out the Royal Treasure Hunt, which is a new game event designed for a group of players. The difficulty and rewards are still be balanced, though. A wealth of adjustments and improvements were also made, which can be found in the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks: Mercenaries to Receive Lunar Combat, Italian Tanks and More
- A wealth of new content is on the way for World of Tanks: Mercenaries during the month of March.
- MapleStory 14th Anniversary Event Goes Live
- Nexon has begun the 14th-anniversary celebration for MapleStory, with a host of events, items, and the return of the Pink Bean.
- League of Legends Patch 6.1 Reveals Jhin the Virtuoso
- Details of their first 2016 patch, 6.1, along with a new ADC focused on slow methodical artistic killer, Jhin.