Wild Terra Update 9.56 Arrives
Wild Terra released their 9.56 Update back on December 15th, and with it came the free “Royal Treasures” DLC. A new type of castle comes in this update, the “Royal Castle”, which is surrounded by a moat, features two entrances with iron gratings and drawbridges. Industrial buildings within are more spacious, and a few of them are also more efficient on top of that. EG: a stone crusher grinds stones and ore so gently that the result corresponds to manual processing, and the chance of getting iron in the Effective Crucible Shop is reduced to 20%. Within the Royal Castle players can also seek out the Royal Treasure Hunt, which is a new game event designed for a group of players. The difficulty and rewards are still be balanced, though. A wealth of adjustments and improvements were also made, which can be found in the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone Announces Their Newest Expansion, 'The Boomsday Project'
- A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity awaits scientists, engineers, and lab ra...test subjects of Azeroth, as The Boomsday Project is coming.
- Hearthstone Reveals Curse of Naxxramas Adventure
- Blizzard Entertainment has revealed at PAX East a new development for Hearthstone: the Curse of Naxxramas.
- Wargaming Unveils Plans for PAX Prime Presence
- Wargaming, a leading free-to-play massively multiplayer online publisher and developer, today announced the Company’s plans for its appearan...