Wild Terra Update 9.56 Arrives
Wild Terra released their 9.56 Update back on December 15th, and with it came the free “Royal Treasures” DLC. A new type of castle comes in this update, the “Royal Castle”, which is surrounded by a moat, features two entrances with iron gratings and drawbridges. Industrial buildings within are more spacious, and a few of them are also more efficient on top of that. EG: a stone crusher grinds stones and ore so gently that the result corresponds to manual processing, and the chance of getting iron in the Effective Crucible Shop is reduced to 20%. Within the Royal Castle players can also seek out the Royal Treasure Hunt, which is a new game event designed for a group of players. The difficulty and rewards are still be balanced, though. A wealth of adjustments and improvements were also made, which can be found in the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- R.O.S.E Online: New customization options available
- Gravity Interactive, a publisher of exciting massive multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs), announced today that it has unravelled t...
- Nexon Europe hosts poll event for Combat Arms
- Today, Nexon EU is holding an international poll event between 3rd and 10th February for their fast-paced multiplayer FPS, Combat Arms.
- Phantasy Star Online 2 CBT Dates Announced
- The long anticipated release of Phantasy Star Online 2 in the West is coming, and leading up to it is its first CBT.