Nutaku.com Wants to Send a Fan to Anime Expo 2016
Nutaku.com announced the launch of the Hyper-Super Ultra-Mega Celebration Contest today that will be sending one lucky participant (and their friend, parent, random stranger of their choosing) to the 2016 Anime Expo in Los Angeles, July 1st-4th.
In addition to the awesome Anime Expo trip, Nutaku.com will be awarding 100 prizes (101 total prizes, including the grand prize), including lots of cool collectibles from a variety of Nutaku.com games including Aigis, Lord of Valkyrie, Dragon Tactics, Osawari and Kanpani Girls and a virtual ton of Nutaku gold. The contest starts January 19th and runs till February 9th, 2016 and is open to any current Nutaku.com members or anyone that signs up for a new Nutaku.com account – which is completely free! The grand prize, a trip for two to Anime Expo 2016 includes two round trip airfares, and four nights hotel stay.
Find out more about the contest here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires Introduces the Rogue
- InnoGames has announced their Easter content for Forge of Empires, with an egg hunt, and access to a powerful new military unit: the Rogue!
- MMOs That Are Not Pay to Win
- Pay-to-Win means different things to different people. Jason discusses some he personally enjoys.
- Chimeraland Announces Closed Beta and North America Release
- Level Infinite announced that Chimeraland, a free-to-play open world sandbox adventure game, is coming to PC, iOS and Android in North America