GamesCampus Announces Ecol Tactics Online
GamesCampus has announced their first browser-based title, Ecol Tactics Online.
Ecol Tactics Online takes its inspiration from tactical roleplaying games, blending a deep storyline and intense customization with retro style pixel graphics and turn-based strategy. The game’s story will span across four different continents and offer hundreds of side quests and events to partake in. Players recruit mercenaries, battle evil, customize skills and character, and much more.
“The first thing players will notice is the retro style of graphics; the game is designed around pixel art on beautiful backdrops,” said Elliott Coward, Producer for Ecol Tactics Online. “From there players will dive straight into their own story of mercenaries, where the intrigue of the kingdom is thick and the future is foggy at best.”
Ecol Tactics Online is set to begin closed beta later this month.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 37Games Launches Blades & Rings for iOS & Android
- 37Games has officially launched the much anticipated Idle/Action RPG mobile Blades & Rings!
- Eudemons Online: Brand New Shadow Knight Class Unveiled
- This exciting expansion is going to be released on Aug. 5th, coming along with a brand new class, the Shadow Knight.
- InnoGames: Several Easter Events Now Available
- Today, InnoGames announced special Easter related events starting this week in Grepolis and The West.