Arctic Combat Unleashes First 2013 Update
Webzen has announced new content available for Arctic Combat players, beginning today.
New in the content update is the ‘Repair Yard’ map, set in the mountains of Canada. US led Allied forces are on a mission to recapture the strong points and military facilities constructed by the Russian-based Star Alliance. Meanwhile “Demolition,” a new mode, debuts to combine Search & Destroy and Team Deathmatch aspects in an 8v8 battle to the death over a single bomb.
“Quick Reload” is a new passive skill added that lets players reload magazines at a quicker rate. Meanwhile, the weapon roster expands with the ACR assault rifle and Kriss SV sub-machine gun, plus Multicam weapon paint and Micro T1 scope accessories.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Revamped Gates of Darkness Revealed for Elsword
- Kill3rCombo has revamped the Gates of Darkness level in Elsword, as part three of the three phase Elsword Awakened update.
- NYCC 2015 Day 1 Recap
- Day one of NYCC has arrived and my first day was mostly open with plenty of leisure to do whatever I wanted.
- Wargame Red Dragon: Launch Trailer Today, Game Launch Tomorrow
- Eugen Systems announces Wargame: Red Dragon's launch trailer a day ahead of official launch.