Novus AEterno Introduces Zones of Conflict And New Troop System
The developers of Novus AEterno have released a new update to the ongoing development of the game.
The first stage of Zones of Conflict are now added to the game and under testing; players can now see nearby battles in the solar system view. Detail has also been added to the troops and planet capturing mechanics, including the introduction of a new ground troop combat system for planet capture.
For the full details of changes and updates, read the latest developer blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Astellia Online is Giving Away a Razer Blade 15 Laptop
- Astellia Online is an upcoming classical MMORPG from Barunson E&A, and is present in their second Closed Beta period.
- Super Evil Megacorp Announces Esports Partnership with Alisports
- Super Evil Megacorp, creators of Vainglory have announced a new partnership with Alisports, the sports branch of Alibaba Group.
- Star Trek Online Launches Season 6
- Perfect World Entertainment has released Star Trek Online's latest major update, Season 6: Under Siege.