Novus AEterno Introduces Zones of Conflict And New Troop System
The developers of Novus AEterno have released a new update to the ongoing development of the game.
The first stage of Zones of Conflict are now added to the game and under testing; players can now see nearby battles in the solar system view. Detail has also been added to the troops and planet capturing mechanics, including the introduction of a new ground troop combat system for planet capture.
For the full details of changes and updates, read the latest developer blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atomic Space Command - PAX South 2016
- Developed by No You Shut Up Games, Atomic Space Command is a crew-based arena space shooter.
- Rusty Hearts reveals new information about Reborn expansion
- Perfect World Entertainment has revealed more information about the release of Rusty Hearts: Reborn, set to launch on July 24.
- Elsword Gets Greenlight on Steam
- Today Kill3rCombo, publisher of the hit game Elsword, is pleased to announce its wildly popular free-to-play action MMORPG has successfully tr...