Felspire Releases 2.0 Expansion
The choices of an adventurer are not always easy. Being satisfied with your current achievements or taking a chance and entering a brand-new phase of life? The choice though is ultimately left to you. Felspire, the fast-paced ARPG, today will enter a whole new expansion – Nirvana, featuring a new Rebirth System, increased level cap to 500, along with a new Soul Gathering System. A New Epic Map and Dungeon have also been added in this expansion.
Nirvana means you will unlock greater potential at the price of giving up your current level advantage. When you decide to be reborn, there are a few things that need to be done. Find and talk to the rebirth master, collect 100 Essence of each kind, and reach Lv 400. After being rebirthed, your level will be changed to Rebirth Lv 300, and the new 500 level cap, Soul Gathering system and T9 gears will become available!
What’s more, a new dungeon and more challenging map will also be added in the expansion. In the new dungeon Soul Square, you are able to collect the materials required for Soul Gathering. The Lv 400 – 500 map is also available for those who have rebirthed and reached Lv 400. What you can expect is monsters and bosses that are stronger then you can imagine, and epic loots like T9 gear! The rest about the map and dungeon will be left to the players to explore!
Apart from that, a great deal of new content and improvements can be found in the update, including Accessory Fusion, New Server Events, New Daily Quests, The Prison of Greed and much more. Discover the Felspire 2.0 expansion today. Adventure Awaits!
Articles You May Enjoy
- RedGate Games Introduces the Seaworthy Pirate Era for Mobile Devices
- RedGate Games announces Pirate Era, a 3D pirate-themed game for mobile.
- Star Trek: Alien Domain: New Tactical Strategy Game Coming Soon
- GameSamba, in conjunction with CBS Interactive and development partner NGames, today announced the upcoming release of Star Trek: Alien Domain...
- Elsword Season 2 Prelude Stream Reveals Exciting Details
- Elsword's Moshup and Crow hosted a Friday livestream focused on the Prelude to Season 2, and revealed some new details about the updates.