Nexon America Invites You to #PlayDirty in Dirty Bomb
Nexon America and Splash Damage have changed the name of their upcoming online shooter from Extraction to Dirty Bomb, to better fit the game’s unique personality. The company promises this will “almost definitely” be the last name change before launch. Nexon also has announced it will run dedicated servers for Dirty Bomb in North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
Developed by UK-based Splash Damage, Dirty Bomb is a competitive multiplayer online first-person shooter, and the first in a new generation of games published by Nexon America. Free-to-play, and more importantly, free-to-win, Dirty Bomb is a unique team-based game in which players will select from a diverse group of mercenaries, each with their own very different personalities, talents and weapons, to create specialized squads to take into the fray on a quest for riches and bragging rights.
Through Splash Damage’s founder’s program, player feedback has shaped the game from day one, and will continue to do so through open beta later this year.
Dirty Bomb is currently in a limited closed beta and will be ramping up in the coming months. Visit dirtybombgame.com to sign up for the chance to join the closed beta or for more information on Dirty Bomb.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MechWarrior Online World Championships Announced
- Signups are now open for the qualifying rounds of the highest skill tournament in eSports, the MechWarrior Online World Championships for 2016
- Abyss Closed Beta Arrives
- NGames is happy to announce the Closed Beta date for Abyss is August 12th at 21;00 PM, 2015.
- Dauntless: Ostian Repeaters and Demo at PAX West 2018
- We catch up with Dauntless and the Coming Storm update, along with the upcoming Ostian Repeaters weapon class.