Nova Genesis: New Browser-Based MMO Announced
Global games publisher Reality Squared Games revealed today plans to release its newest free-to-play browser game, called Nova Genesis. The first Alpha test of this title, developed by Feiyin Games, is set to open on Thursday, December 18th.
Nova Genesis is a classic MMORPG with 2.5D graphics, set in a rich fantasy world infused with a touch of sci-fi. The game features three unique playable classes as well as six distinct races that make up the mobs, bosses and NPCs within its world. As well as a strong Hero system, Nova Genesis offers elaborate skill combos, challenging PvP/PvE and a robust character-enhancement system that aims to provide an immersive playing experience.
- Nova Weapons: Collect these powerful weapons by completing the main quests in each chapter. Infuse them with different types of Nebulite for invaluable attribute bonuses.
- Squad Rush Skills: Use the keyboard to activate your Hero’s hidden skills and deal ample damage to your foes.
- Zenith: Gather your resources and interact with friends and foes in your home base.
- Party Dungeons: Join two other players and their Heroes in challenging dungeons such as Labyrinth and Dreamscape.
Phase 1 of Nova Genesis’ Alpha test will be launched on Thursday, December 18th at 9:00 EST. Feedback obtained from players of this early test will be gradually implemented during the following weeks in preparation for Phase 2. Further details are available on the game’s pre-launch page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Nest Celebrates First Anniversary
- Dragon Nest turns one year old today, and to celebrate, Nexon has released some exciting details about current and upcoming events.
- Elsword: Season 2 Community Q&A
- KOG Games recently sat down to answer some of the Elsword community’s most pointed questions and share some exciting stuff on the horizon.
- Ærena: Clash of Champions Preview
- Ærena: Clash of Champions has a very nice art-style and the backstory appeals to me a lot. I've always been a fan of the various 'p...