New Japanese War Machine in War Thunder!
At the end of March 1945 the Burmese National Army engaged Japanese occupational forces in fierce combat, and with the support of the Allies, soon liberated their country from invading forces. The Japanese army was unable to turn the tide of battle despite deploying their experimental war machine Daikaidzu “Gaijilla” GD11a , which the natives called “giant monster”.
Gaijin Entertainment announces that in honor of this historic encounter, War Thunder will soon be introducing a new experimental unit for Japan. Unlike most Japanese combat vehicles, the new model is slower to manoeuvre in battle, but with regard to its durability and ammunition, it has no rivals.
To test this new prototype, players have to install dev-version of the game by using special launcher http://launcher.warthunder.com/wt_dev_launcher.exe
Articles You May Enjoy
- New screenshots for The Lord of the Rings Online Update 7
- The Lord of the Rings Online is preparing for its next update (Update 7) with its first set of screenshots.
- Stardock to Showcase Ashes of the Singularity at PC Gaming Show
- Stardock will be at the PC Gaming Show event in Los Angeles on June 16th to show Ashes of the Singularity gameplay during AMD’s live stream...
- Wargame Red Dragon: Launch Trailer Today, Game Launch Tomorrow
- Eugen Systems announces Wargame: Red Dragon's launch trailer a day ahead of official launch.