New Japanese War Machine in War Thunder!
At the end of March 1945 the Burmese National Army engaged Japanese occupational forces in fierce combat, and with the support of the Allies, soon liberated their country from invading forces. The Japanese army was unable to turn the tide of battle despite deploying their experimental war machine Daikaidzu “Gaijilla” GD11a , which the natives called “giant monster”.
Gaijin Entertainment announces that in honor of this historic encounter, War Thunder will soon be introducing a new experimental unit for Japan. Unlike most Japanese combat vehicles, the new model is slower to manoeuvre in battle, but with regard to its durability and ammunition, it has no rivals.
To test this new prototype, players have to install dev-version of the game by using special launcher http://launcher.warthunder.com/wt_dev_launcher.exe
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory comes to Mobile Gamers with Pocket MapleStory
- The side-scrolling action that fans have adored now gives players the chance to explore Maple World on mobile.
- Drakensang Online: Largest Expansion Coming Soon
- Drakensang Online, the award-winning action RPG and MMO, is in the midst of preparing the largest content update in its history. With an alrea...
- Wargame: Red Dragon Presents "Korean War 2: Korea Harder"
- Wargame is back with a second dose of free DLC for the million-selling franchise's third installment, Wargame Red Dragon. In this new exp...