The Secret Worlds Expands to Tokyo
Funcom is exited to announce that the biggest update ever to ‘The Secret World’ has just been released! Issue #8: The Black Signal introduces a new chapter to the deep main story of the game, many hours of new content, fresh characters, iconic locations and terrible new monsters in the vast, new city of Tokyo.
Players pick up the storyline from Venice and continue on to the Tokyo subway, the place where a terrible weapon was unleashed, before they enter the city itself. They are thrust into the middle of a dangerous quarantine zone filled with corrupted citizens, invading demon mercenaries and renegade droids.
The rising darkness has evolved and improved its defenses. The players can overcome these new obstacles by learning to master the all new AEGIS system, which lets them improve and customize their characters to a greater extent than ever before.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kritika Online Arrives on Steam
- En Masse Entertainment releases the "Fractured Memories" update for Kritika Online and also expands the title right onto Steam!
- Drift Girls Android Mobile Review
- In this particular town, racing and drifting seems to not be against the law at all. It solves many problems, and commands an incredible femal
- Gloria Victis September Update Details
- As you probably are aware the Gloria Victis team has been busy laying the framework of game mechanics in the past few months since the Pre-Alp...