New crafting showcase for EverQuest Next Landmark
Recently, Sony Online Entertainment has revealed new details on their crafting systems for EverQuest Next Landmark. Michael Mann, the Lead System Designer, explains the basic of the crafting system, shares concept art and more.
Along with the new details, they’ve also revealed a new building blocks video, which introduces the Saw Table, which will be one of many different crafting stations available in the game.
For more information on Everquest Next / Landmark, as well as the upcoming alpha test, visit: https://www.eqnlandmark.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior Submitted on Steam Greenlight
- Tree of Savior (English) has been submitted to Steam Greenlight.
- ARMA III Launch Review
- First of all I want to go into full detail of how open Bohemia Interactive is with its fans.
- Air Brawl Kickstarter Demo Impressions
- Air Brawl focuses on the idea to allow players to use the map and its terrain to their advantage. The maps will have many different paths with...