New crafting showcase for EverQuest Next Landmark
Recently, Sony Online Entertainment has revealed new details on their crafting systems for EverQuest Next Landmark. Michael Mann, the Lead System Designer, explains the basic of the crafting system, shares concept art and more.
Along with the new details, they’ve also revealed a new building blocks video, which introduces the Saw Table, which will be one of many different crafting stations available in the game.
For more information on Everquest Next / Landmark, as well as the upcoming alpha test, visit: https://www.eqnlandmark.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- gamigo ensures North America license for ZULA
- gamigo has announced that they are officially taking over the license of MadByte's free-to-play FPS shooter ZULA in North America.
- Heroes of the Storm Cho'gall and Towers of Doom Review
- I was very pleased with the latest HoTS patch. Blizzard continues to set Heroes of the Storm apart from other games in the genre.
- Avalon Lords: Dawn Rises Switches to Free to Play Model
- Animus Interactive has just revealed their recent MMORTS, Avalon Lords: Dawn Rises, will be switching from a buy to play.