New crafting showcase for EverQuest Next Landmark
Recently, Sony Online Entertainment has revealed new details on their crafting systems for EverQuest Next Landmark. Michael Mann, the Lead System Designer, explains the basic of the crafting system, shares concept art and more.
Along with the new details, they’ve also revealed a new building blocks video, which introduces the Saw Table, which will be one of many different crafting stations available in the game.
For more information on Everquest Next / Landmark, as well as the upcoming alpha test, visit: https://www.eqnlandmark.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rusty Hearts previews new character and raid
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced a new content update coming to Rusty Hearts on March 22.
- New events and items in Grand Chase & Trickster Online
- SG Interactive has announced some fun news for players of Grand Chase and Trickster Online.
- Perfect World Entertainment Mobile Announcement Interview
- Today NDA has finally lifted on quite the secret announcement Perfect World Entertainment has been waiting to spring on us.