Neowiz announces Seven Souls Online
Neowiz Games, publisher of War of Angels in North America, has announced a new title: Seven Souls Online.
Seven Souls Online offers a deep fantasy world with East, West, and science fiction blended in. Three character classes – Manatech Rebels, Imperial Guards, and Exiled Avengers – will be available for play. Players will able to access special skills and power ups for each class, or use Rage Mode to transform into a monster for increased power. An enchant and cube system will also offer the chance to customize gear, with an element of randomness to offer extremely rare items if one’s lucky.
Closed beta signups are being accepted at www.sevensoulsonline.com. The game is expected to launch this spring.
Seven Souls Online Gameplay Screenshot
NEOWIZ GAMES Announces Seven Souls Online
Hyper-paced Combat MMORPG to Make its North American Debut this Spring
Los Angeles – Jan. 18, 201 2 – A series of bloody battles awaits players in the “blitz-paced” massively multiplayer online game (MMORPG) Seven Souls Online from NEOWIZ GAMES. Set to launch in North America this spring, Seven Souls Online is currently accepting pre-registration for closed beta testers at the game’s official website, http://www.sevensoulsonline.com, which also features a never-before-seen game trailer.
Seven Souls Online allows players to unleash their inner demon in a fantasy world which combines the ancient East and West, fused with elements of science-fiction. Players can choose from three character classes, the magic-enhanced Manatech Rebel, the savage Imperial Guard and the cunning Exiled Avenger, and then slaughter their way through vast armies of enemies.
Additional Seven Souls Online features include:
- Rage Mode – With the push of a button, players can turn their characters into gruesome monsters for increased attack strength and critical attack chance.
- Book of Lost Souls – This book is one of the game’s most distinctive features. It not only tells the background story, but also differentiates each class from others by providing distinctive skills and power-ups.
- Enchant and Cube System s – Players can enjoy easy-to-use Enchant and Cube Systems to enforce or dismantle their items and weapons. The randomness aspect allows players to acquire extremely rare items.
- Anti-Bot – Seven Souls Online does not welcome hunting bots. The anti-bot system will penalize excessive hunters while rewarding loyal, quest-completing players.
“Seven Souls Online will raise the bar for free-to-play MMORPGs in the North American market,” said John Nam, COO of NEOWIZ GAMES Inc. “The game is set to provide an electrifying online free-to-play experience with its distinctive features and gorgeous graphics.”
Interested players can sign up to receive the most up-to-date information on Seven Souls Online by visiting the game’s website, http://www.sevensoulsonline.com/. Fans also can “Like” the game on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/officialsevensouls
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wakfu F2P Review
- MMOHuts checks out the now F2P turn-based MMORPG, Wakfu, and find its unique take on the genre still refreshing.
- Path of Exile: ExileCon Approaches With Major News
- ExileCon, Path of Exile's major convention, takes place on November 16 and 17 in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Conquer the Frozen Tundra in Crusaders Quest
- Start the quest to reconstruct the Soulbound Weapons and finally defeat the impossibly malicious machines of the Frozen Tundra!