Mucho Party: Mobile Party Game Launching Tomorrow
GlobZ has just announced that their upcoming mobile party game “Mucho Party” will be released on June 19th. In Mucho Party, a party game full of whimsical mini-games and experiences, players will be brought into a lively colorful world that will provide an ideal stomping ground for battles, duels, and friendly competition. Designed with a skill equalizer that will put all players on a level playing field, Mucho Party is a game that can be enjoyed with friends and families of all ages and skill sets.
Featuring thirty mini-games and a vibrant art style, Mucho Party is designed to provide an all- encompassing experience that will allow players to be fully submersed in gameplay while engaging in the local multiplayer aspect to the fullest.
Players will first enter the Mucho Party world by being tasked with creating an avatar for their player. They can choose from a variety of silly shapes that complete their facial avatar and make them feel like an integrated part of the game. Before officially entering the thirty mini-games, players will then take a skill equalizer test to ensure that each player’s unique skill sets are assessed and that the game is a fair and fun competition for all. This skill equalizer test prevents advanced gamers from simply beating out novices every time by providing the advanced player with a greater challenge in each game.
For more info, visit http://mucho-party.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2015 Hosts Record Breaking Year, Announces 2016 Details
- ESA, which owns and produces E3, also revealed that E3 2016 will take place June 14-16 in Los Angeles at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
- Escape from Tarkov Announces Closed Beta
- Developer Battlestate Games today announced that Escape from Tarkov will be entering its official Closed Beta phase (CBT) in July.
- Space Hulk: Ascension Edition Available Now
- Form ranks, draw steel and stand fast brothers! Today independent studio Full Control revealed that Space Hulk: Ascension Edition is now avail...