Move or Die Coming to Consoles in 2017
Independent game developer Those Awesome Guys and Reverb Triple XP, an initiative of the veteran PR team at Reverb Communications, are very pleased to announce that indie multiplayer sensation Move or Die will be coming to consoles in 2017.
Gamers will never find a more delightful method of destroying friendships on their couch and online with Move or Die’s addictive gameplay, fast-paced intuitive control mechanics, and wealth of game options including fifteen Mutators, eight game announcers, and over twenty different characters including Shovel Knight. With new console features planned including team play, Move or Die is the very definition of a perfect friendship-ruining game.
Nicolae Berbece, founder and lead developer of Those Awesome Guys, commented:
Without fail, the most common question I receive is ‘when Move or Die would be coming to consoles’ – well, it’s finally coming you grateful bastards. Not only are we bringing the game with all the updates since the game launched, but we also have new awesome features for the console versions – we definitely plan to test the friendships of console players next year!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cross Fire introduces new guns and maps
- Cross Fire has introduced two new maps and several new guns with its update today.
- Black Desert's Global Costume Design Contest Voting Starts Today
- It's time for the very first global event in Black Desert, the Global Costume Design Contest. Voting began today for the global contest.
- Divine Souls Begins Closed Beta July 14
- Divine Souls begins its closed beta on July 14. Outspark's new action MMORPG promises breath taking combat, gorgeous graphics and more.