Move or Die Coming to Consoles in 2017
Independent game developer Those Awesome Guys and Reverb Triple XP, an initiative of the veteran PR team at Reverb Communications, are very pleased to announce that indie multiplayer sensation Move or Die will be coming to consoles in 2017.
Gamers will never find a more delightful method of destroying friendships on their couch and online with Move or Die’s addictive gameplay, fast-paced intuitive control mechanics, and wealth of game options including fifteen Mutators, eight game announcers, and over twenty different characters including Shovel Knight. With new console features planned including team play, Move or Die is the very definition of a perfect friendship-ruining game.
Nicolae Berbece, founder and lead developer of Those Awesome Guys, commented:
Without fail, the most common question I receive is ‘when Move or Die would be coming to consoles’ – well, it’s finally coming you grateful bastards. Not only are we bringing the game with all the updates since the game launched, but we also have new awesome features for the console versions – we definitely plan to test the friendships of console players next year!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Game of War: Fire Age Review
- With too many titles out that provides more than what GoW:FA can offer, the game still is a good game to jump into, if you’re a hipster.
- ArenaNet and ESL to Launch ESL Guild Wars 2 Pro League
- ArenaNet and ESL today announced the ESL Guild Wars 2 Pro League, an all-new tournament series offering $400,000 (USD) in cash prizes.
- ARK: Survival Evolved Surpasses 2 Million Units Sold
- Studio Wildcard is excited to announce today that ARK: Survival Evolved has now sold more than two million units.