Moon Hunters: One week left on Kickstarter Campaign
Kitfox games has released a project update for their new retro-style RPG, Moon Hunters with details regarding their final week for funding on Kickstarter.
“When we started this campaign, I honestly didn’t think I’d be writing this, but you all are just so awesome that… we can nearly afford to support the PlayStation Vita! Woah! I hope you’re as excited as we are!
And at $170,000, we will be able to create a sixth character class — the Sun Cultist!
Underneath those muscles is a soul converted by Mardokh’s Book of Truth. He calls himself the Purifier. He wants to correct the imbalance of the missing Moon for the good of the world, but his dedication to the “almighty” Sun is unwavering. In combat, he is a mid-ranged damage dealer, imbuing his chakram with (what most other characters would call) pure evil for higher damage and fiery results.
For more info, visit https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kitfoxgames/moon-hunters-a-myth-weaving-rpg
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes & Generals - Huge Weapon Update
- Reto-Moto has just released another huge content-update with new weapons, weapon personalization, captured enemy weapons and other goodies, fo...
- PAX West 2017: Total War: Arena Beta Demo and Overview
- Wargaming was on hand at PAX West to update us on the current state of Total War: Arena, now in closed beta.
- Earthcore: Shattered Elements debuts on the App Store
- Tequila Games released today its free digital card battler Earthcore: Shattered Elements on the App Store for iPad and iPhone.