Moon Hunters: One week left on Kickstarter Campaign
Kitfox games has released a project update for their new retro-style RPG, Moon Hunters with details regarding their final week for funding on Kickstarter.
“When we started this campaign, I honestly didn’t think I’d be writing this, but you all are just so awesome that… we can nearly afford to support the PlayStation Vita! Woah! I hope you’re as excited as we are!
And at $170,000, we will be able to create a sixth character class — the Sun Cultist!
Underneath those muscles is a soul converted by Mardokh’s Book of Truth. He calls himself the Purifier. He wants to correct the imbalance of the missing Moon for the good of the world, but his dedication to the “almighty” Sun is unwavering. In combat, he is a mid-ranged damage dealer, imbuing his chakram with (what most other characters would call) pure evil for higher damage and fiery results.
For more info, visit https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kitfoxgames/moon-hunters-a-myth-weaving-rpg
Articles You May Enjoy
- Closed Beta Announced For RaiderZ
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced the closed beta for RaiderZ will start August 8.
- Outspark Launches Server 4 For Call Of Gods
- Outspark has launched the fourth server for its ever-expanding Call of Gods community.
- Infinite Crisis: Blue Beetle Joins The Fight
- Turbine has released an early look of Infinite Crisis' Blue Beetle, with new character art, information, and a Champion Profile video.