Moon Hunters: One week left on Kickstarter Campaign
Kitfox games has released a project update for their new retro-style RPG, Moon Hunters with details regarding their final week for funding on Kickstarter.
“When we started this campaign, I honestly didn’t think I’d be writing this, but you all are just so awesome that… we can nearly afford to support the PlayStation Vita! Woah! I hope you’re as excited as we are!
And at $170,000, we will be able to create a sixth character class — the Sun Cultist!
Underneath those muscles is a soul converted by Mardokh’s Book of Truth. He calls himself the Purifier. He wants to correct the imbalance of the missing Moon for the good of the world, but his dedication to the “almighty” Sun is unwavering. In combat, he is a mid-ranged damage dealer, imbuing his chakram with (what most other characters would call) pure evil for higher damage and fiery results.
For more info, visit https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kitfoxgames/moon-hunters-a-myth-weaving-rpg
Articles You May Enjoy
- Silkroad Online Brings Crazy Sales in Part Two of Uncanny Event
- Leading online game developer and publisher, Joymax, today announced the second part of its “Uncanny” event for its popular MMORPG, Silkro...
- Destiny 2: New Legends Will Rise on September 6th
- Starting at Midnight on September 6th, Destiny 2 comes to players; anywhere the game will be available, it will begin at midnight.
- 3D MMORPG Immortal Thrones Now Available on iOS/Android
- Immortal Thrones is a brand-new 3D fantasy MMORPG for mobile devices, and it's officially launched in North Americ and Europe!