Moon Hunters: One week left on Kickstarter Campaign
Kitfox games has released a project update for their new retro-style RPG, Moon Hunters with details regarding their final week for funding on Kickstarter.
“When we started this campaign, I honestly didn’t think I’d be writing this, but you all are just so awesome that… we can nearly afford to support the PlayStation Vita! Woah! I hope you’re as excited as we are!
And at $170,000, we will be able to create a sixth character class — the Sun Cultist!
Underneath those muscles is a soul converted by Mardokh’s Book of Truth. He calls himself the Purifier. He wants to correct the imbalance of the missing Moon for the good of the world, but his dedication to the “almighty” Sun is unwavering. In combat, he is a mid-ranged damage dealer, imbuing his chakram with (what most other characters would call) pure evil for higher damage and fiery results.
For more info, visit https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kitfoxgames/moon-hunters-a-myth-weaving-rpg
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shikihime Garden reaches 1-month milestone; Celebrates with several events
- Appirits, the Japanese game developer and publisher has marked the 1-month milestone of releasing their browser-based game Shikihime Garden on...
- SMITE - The Battleground of the Gods just got bigger!
- The latest patch for the AAA Free-to-Play MOBA SMITE revealed a new game mode, known as Arena. This team deathmatch style game mode also featu...
- SmashMuck Champions Announces Closed Beta
- Kiz Studios has announced that the closed beta for SmashMuck Champions has begun.