EverQuest Next Landmark Alpha Up; NDA down
Recently, Sony Online Entertainment has released their alpha build for EverQuest Next Landmark, and all those that have obtained founders packages will be free to download and play right now. In a bizzare turn of events, they have also announced on their official twitter page that any activity that happens during the alpha test will be NDA free.
All those that are playing in the alpha will be free to record footage, take pictures and express their gameplay experience to others online.
For more information on EverQuest Next, visit: https://www.everquestnext.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Newerth Pays Homage to 8-Bit Gaming Era with Interactive Map
- Today, Heroes of Newerth unveiled its 8-Bit Collection, a set of in-game hero avatars and content inspired by some of gaming’s biggest icon...
- Trion Worlds Launches ArcheAge Heroes Awaken Update 2.0 Tomorrow
- ArcheAge, Trion Worlds’ free-to-play fantasy sandbox MMORPG, will be receiving its most significant update since launch, Heroes Awaken.
- Forge of Empires begins open beta
- Open beta has begun for Forge of Empire's English-language version.