Endless Legend available on Steam
Veteran Publisher Iceberg Interactive and award-winning developer Amplitude Studios are proud to announce that their highly anticipated 4X fantasy-strategy game Endless Legend will officially leave Early Access and launch on Steam later today.
To celebrate the release, Amplitude Studios reveals the 8th and final faction for Endless Legend, ‘The Cultists of the Eternal End’ which was designed by the Games2Gether community. The art package accompanying this press release contains ‘The Cultists of the Eternal End’ faction reveal video, together with a faction card and brand new screenshots. You view the assets here.
“Endless Legend is our biggest and most complex game to date,” said Romain du Waubert, COO and Creative Director at Amplitude Studios. “By tapping into our responsive community and constantly looking to improve, we believe we’re offering 4X and strategy gamers something completely different to what’s on the market today. As with our previous game Endless Space and its many free upgrades, the release is the beginning of a great collaborative adventure between the studio and the players.”
“Endless Legend has been a long time in the making and we are extremely excited for players to experience the final version of the game,” said Erik Schreuder, CEO of Iceberg Interactive. “Amplitude has done it again by delivering a beautiful, intriguing, absorbing and astonishingly fun game to add to the Endless Universe.”
The European boxed release for Endless Legend will hit retail stores in Germany, France and the UK one day later, and will include a full color manual and a beautifully crafted art book, showing the eight dynamic factions and dozens of examples of the French developer’s rich and distinct art style.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wild Terra Update 8.31 Now Available
- Wild Terra has released Update 8.31, available automatically through Steam.
- Introducing the Red Fox Clan Polls!
- Today, MMOHuts will be introducing a new feature found in various locations around the site: the Red Fox Clan polls!
- League of Legends Updates Champion Mastery Beta
- While details are sparse, Riot confirms the recent additions of end-of-match animations for rank leveling, special titles based on a champion