Moon Hunters: New details for Kickstarter rewards and more
Kitfox Games has recently revealed their plans for their upcoming co-op action game: Moon Hunters, as well as their planned schedule for any and all goods promoted from their Kickstarter campaign. The details are as follows.
- Next week: Kitfox Games will send initial surveys for backers to get physical reward choices, mailing addresses, names for Special Thanks, and start working with backers who are contributing content to the game like villagers, animals, myth, boss fights, etc.
- Next week part 2: They will open pre-orders of the game through a Humble widget on the moonhuntersgame.com website
- October: Prototyping
- November/December: Fulfilling physical rewards — t-shirts, posters, fabric prints, postcards
- Spring(?): early beta testing, especially of online components, through Steam
- In-between beta and launch, we send copies of the soundtrack and ask what kind of game key backers want (Steam, PS4, etc)
- Summer(?): hopefully launch?
For more info, visit moonhuntersgame.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Great Equalizer: Kings and Legends' Tournaments
- Kings and Legends, the unique card-based, free2play browser title, today launches the new daily Tournament system, a different way to compete ...
- World's first one million dollar propety sold in Planet Arkadia
- Planet Arkadia today announced the offering of Arkadia Underground Deeds, which will make up the world's first $1,000,000 virtual propert...