Moon Hunters: New details for Kickstarter rewards and more
Kitfox Games has recently revealed their plans for their upcoming co-op action game: Moon Hunters, as well as their planned schedule for any and all goods promoted from their Kickstarter campaign. The details are as follows.
- Next week: Kitfox Games will send initial surveys for backers to get physical reward choices, mailing addresses, names for Special Thanks, and start working with backers who are contributing content to the game like villagers, animals, myth, boss fights, etc.
- Next week part 2: They will open pre-orders of the game through a Humble widget on the moonhuntersgame.com website
- October: Prototyping
- November/December: Fulfilling physical rewards — t-shirts, posters, fabric prints, postcards
- Spring(?): early beta testing, especially of online components, through Steam
- In-between beta and launch, we send copies of the soundtrack and ask what kind of game key backers want (Steam, PS4, etc)
- Summer(?): hopefully launch?
For more info, visit moonhuntersgame.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars Prepares For Summer Games Finale
- Innogames has announced that the final round of Tribal Wars' Summer Games will begin September 4.
- War of the Immortals announces Lost Omen
- Perfect World Entertainment has released new details for Lost Omen, War of the Immortal's first expansion.
- First anniversary bash begins in Battlestar Galactica Online
- Battlestar Galactica Online and publisher Bigpoint are celebrating the game's first year anniversary.