Herokon Online: New High-Level Areas & Cursed Cave Now Available
Developer Silver Style Studios has expanded Herokon Online, adding the Bodir Valley, once ruled by the mysterious priest-kings, and Daspota, the infamous pirate den. Those brave enough to explore the Cursed Goblin Cave should only do so in groups: an unfathomable enemy lurks in the depths of the new dungeon. In addition to many other exciting enhancements, the update introduces two new enemy types and an improved chat client. It also continues the epic quest series, adding new chapters to your hero’s story.
Overview of Other New Features
- Two new enemy types
- New rewards for heroic deeds
- New Heroic Deed menu: rewards can be collected whenever you want
- Possibility to invite friends and to receive rewards for doing so
- Chat client now features separate tabs for individual conversations
You’ll find more information about The Dark Eye – Herokon Online and about the update on the official website: www.herokon-online.com .
Articles You May Enjoy
- Escape from Runescape's Halloween Events Spooktacular - If you can!
- In "Ghost Stories of Gielinor", RuneScape players will discover spooky tales from around the game world and compile them into a Grim...
- Legacy of Discord - Furious Wings Launches Globally
- Legacy of Discord - Furious Wings launched earlier this week, available globally now on the Google Play store.
- Warface Enters Closed Beta
- Trion Worlds and Crytek launch Warface's closed beta begins, and will run until the launch in Spring 2013.