Herokon Online: New High-Level Areas & Cursed Cave Now Available
Developer Silver Style Studios has expanded Herokon Online, adding the Bodir Valley, once ruled by the mysterious priest-kings, and Daspota, the infamous pirate den. Those brave enough to explore the Cursed Goblin Cave should only do so in groups: an unfathomable enemy lurks in the depths of the new dungeon. In addition to many other exciting enhancements, the update introduces two new enemy types and an improved chat client. It also continues the epic quest series, adding new chapters to your hero’s story.
Overview of Other New Features
- Two new enemy types
- New rewards for heroic deeds
- New Heroic Deed menu: rewards can be collected whenever you want
- Possibility to invite friends and to receive rewards for doing so
- Chat client now features separate tabs for individual conversations
You’ll find more information about The Dark Eye – Herokon Online and about the update on the official website: www.herokon-online.com .
Articles You May Enjoy
- Worlds of Magic nominated for Indie Of The Year 2014 on IndieDB
- Wastelands Interactive is proud to announce that Worlds of Magic, a 4X turn-based strategy game that is a spiritual successor of legendary Mas...
- Cabal 2 Revealed for True Fans and Beta Sign-ups Begin
- ESTSoft, Inc. announced today that gamers who long for the days of MMOs with deep, immersive RPG elements, can now sign up for Cabal II's...
- Entropia Universe Offers Classified Strongboxes
- The Classified Strongbox can also contain other valuable items such as pets, ammo or even H-DNA that provides instant revival after death.