Herokon Online: New High-Level Areas & Cursed Cave Now Available
Developer Silver Style Studios has expanded Herokon Online, adding the Bodir Valley, once ruled by the mysterious priest-kings, and Daspota, the infamous pirate den. Those brave enough to explore the Cursed Goblin Cave should only do so in groups: an unfathomable enemy lurks in the depths of the new dungeon. In addition to many other exciting enhancements, the update introduces two new enemy types and an improved chat client. It also continues the epic quest series, adding new chapters to your hero’s story.
Overview of Other New Features
- Two new enemy types
- New rewards for heroic deeds
- New Heroic Deed menu: rewards can be collected whenever you want
- Possibility to invite friends and to receive rewards for doing so
- Chat client now features separate tabs for individual conversations
You’ll find more information about The Dark Eye – Herokon Online and about the update on the official website: www.herokon-online.com .
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth Premieres First Gameplay Videos
- Catch Nosgoth's first three gameplay videos with commentary revealing Pysonix and Square's upcoming vampire versus hunter Battle Are...
- Star Trek: Alien Domain Announces Second Closed Beta
- GameSamba today announced the upcoming second closed beta test of the new free-to-play online strategy game, Star Trek: Alien Domain.