Monster Super League Releases Hermite Dungeon
Monster Super League has released a new update, introducing a new rebirth Astromon, new Hermite guardian dungeon, and new events.
The new rebirth Astromon, Hunter, has five element types. The most powerful types are Light, which has a 50% chance to shock enemies for 2 turns, and Dark, which has a 70% chance to shock enemies for one turn. The Hermite Guardian Dungeon offers players the chance to catch this cute water element crab for the whole month.
A new event, “Astromons Here I Come,” is also running through November 30, offering rewards that include Astrogems, Light/Dark Eggs, energy, gold, Starstones, and more:
- Use 300 Astrochips → 100 Astrogem
- Catch 200 Astromons → 100 Astrogem
- Catch 10 Rare Astromons → 150 Astrogem
- Catch 5 S.Rare Astromons → 150 Astrogem
- Catch 1 Legendary Astromon → 1 [High] Light/Dark Egg
- Awaken Astromon 50 times → 200 Energy
- Evolve Astromon 20 times → 100,000 Gold
- Ascend Astromon 10 times → 10 [High] Starstone
- Feed Astromon 500 Fruits → 5 [Mid] Star Fruit
- Clear All Missions → 1 [Legendary] Secret Egg
Players will also be bombed with gifts of free Astrogems, energy, experience boosts, and gold to celebrate this month’s new content.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe News - New Concurrent Players Record Set
- Warframe hit a new record on Steam with 69,526 peak concurrent players over the weekend.
- PlanetSide 2's PS4 Closed Beta Launches Today
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) announced that the Closed Beta begins today in the United States for PlanetSide®2.