Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris: Four Player Co-Op Mayhem
Executive Producer Scot Amos and members of his team discuss how tons of weapons, rings and amulets that grant abilities, puzzles that adjust to the number of players, and the occasional spike-pit sabotage turn Lara’s latest adventure into four player co-op mayhem.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Summoners War: Americas Cup Thoughts
- This weekend, com2US showcased the best of the best in Summoners War, during the Summoners War Americas Cup.
- Asda 2 Releases New High Level Update
- A new update raises the level cap, introduces new areas, and more.
- Warface: Siberia setting coming soon
- The stunning new Co-op setting, Operation Cold Peak, will test experienced players to their limits as they target a secluded stronghold locate...