Mean Girls: New iOS Game Now Available
Get in loser, we’re going shopping! Indie developer So Much Drama is proud to announce that in celebration of the 10-year anniversary of Mean Girls the movie, Mean Girls the game is available now on the App store. Mean Girls the game is an easy-to-play and addictive iOS game that couples the humor, sass, and deliciously charming characters from the classic movie with instantly rewarding gameplay steeped in Mean Girls lore.
High School at peace when an upstart Plastics clique attempts to take control by piecing together the broken Spring Fling Tiara. Players can select from eight of their favorite Mean Girls characters—Cady, Regina, Gretchen, Karen, Janis, Damian, Aaron, and Kevin, each with their own distinct boost abilities—and all the cliques from the cafeteria, to help defeat opponents and complete each level.
“Mean Girls is such an iconic film that so many people love,” said Jeff Meador, founder and president, So Much Drama. “The game embodies everything that is hilarious and quirky about Mean Girls and the struggles of high school life. It’s wild, fast fun that’s totally grool!”
Mean Girls’ rich selection of 19 cliques to choose from offers different attack styles to protect North Shore against the youthful onslaught of the new Plastics. From Band Geeks and Preps, to Regulation Hotties and Burnouts, Mean Girls has the gamut of high school cliques covered. It offers seven different ways to play with movie-based gameplay modes such as You Can’t Sit With Us, Social Suicide, She Doesn’t Even Go Here, and The Limit Does Not Exist. For players dedicated to knowing everything about the super awesome Mean Girls world, So Much Drama has peppered the game with more than 70 life-ruining trivia questions referring back to the original film.
Additional Mean Girls game features include:
- Style and Substance: New cutscenes told through 20 levels and four zones bring story, substance, and additional entertainment to the already sassy world of Mean Girls.
- Location, Location, Location: Play through movie-inspired locations such as the North Shore High School Cafeteria, Classroom, Football Field, and the Basketball Court.
- We Don’t Have a Clique Problem: Pick from a huge variety of 19 cliques, each with their own defensive tactics, including Loners, Math Nerds, Military Brats, Preps, Punks, Science Nerds, Tomboys, Varsity Jocks, JV Jocks, Band Geeks, Regulation Hotties, Skaters, Burnouts, Art Freaks, Crunchies, Drama Geeks, Exchange Students, and Goths.
- Do You Know if the Limit Exists?: Keep your Mean Girls facts straight and sharp by correctly answering in-game trivia questions throughout each level. And yes, it’s important to know if butter is a carb.
- Power Ups: Collect hump-day treats, Kalteen bars, peppermint foot cream, and improve popularity to gain points and boost power ups.
- Let It Out Honey: Burn your friends on Facebook with your high scores and let them have it in the Burn Book.
- On Wednesdays We Wear Pink: Each Wednesday, the Cliques dress in all pink outfits, of course. Make sure to play the game on Wednesdays for special pink treats!
- Motivational Booster: Earn cakes baked out of rainbows and smiles for your victories.
- And Don’t Forget: “You go Glen Coco!”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Launch Review - Super Polished Dragon Balls
- My main fear was “would it be too short? What happens post-game? Will I be bored?”
- Jagex Announces Block N Load
- Jagex Games Studio today announced a new online multiplayer first-person shooter, in which brains are as important as bullets.
- Camelot Unchained Reveals Leprechaun Race
- What these diminutive sprites lack in physical might, they make up for with sneaky skills that allow them to be both the ideal scout on the fr...