MapleStorySEA Celebrates 14th Anniversary with Two-Day Carnival in Malaysia
MapleStorySEA will host a two-day carnival in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia open to Maplers and members of the public alike. Located on the ground floor (Vanity Atrium) of Sunway Velocity Mall, the event starts on the 22nd & 23rd June 2019 from 11 am – 10 pm on both days. There will be stage activities like BINGO & Who Wants to Be a Millionaire where participants can walk away with exclusive MapleStorySEA 14th Anniversary paraphernalia.
On June 23rd, MapleStorySEA will celebrate its birthday with a cake-cutting celebration at 5 PM, and at 9 PM, a Lucky Draw will be conducted. Winners will receive prizes from Razer such as the Kraken Headset, Blackwidow Chroma Keyboard, or the Razer Phone 2. Leading up to the 22nd & 23rd celebration, the adorable and massive MapleStorySEA art balloons from South Korea will be displayed around Sunway Velocity Mall from the 17th to 21st. This is the first time that popular art balloons will be seen in Malaysia.
Following this in July, MapleStorySEA will have another celebration in Singapore. Starting on the 8th, the returning art balloons will be displayed in Jurong, at JCube Mall until the 12th. This will culminate in a carnival similar to the one in Kuala Lumpur, on 13th July from 11 am to 8 pm.
“MapleStorySEA’s 14th Anniversary is the biggest celebration of the year”, says Apol Dionglay, Managing Director for PlayPark, “It’s our chance to honor the commitment and loyalty shown by the MapleSEA communities in Malaysia and Singapore. So, as we celebrate 14 incredible years of MapleStorySEA, we are also celebrating our players. We hope that all Maplers and their families will enjoy this event.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok 2: Advent of the Valkyrie Brings Mass PvP to a Whole New Level
- Ragnarok Online II introduces the War of Emperium 1.5 patch, which adds new guild versus guild PvP combat.
- World of Warcraft Black Friday Sale Offers 75% Off
- Ever wanted to enter the World of Warcraft but felt the cost to join was too high? This Friday marks an unprecedented 75% off sale for Blizzar...
- Armored Warfare Stress Test Planned for September 24/25
- Obsidian Entertainment continues to refine Armored Warfare in continued stress testing as open beta draws near.