Mac beta begins for Conquer Online
Conquer Online is preparing to launch a Mac client, and is now running a beta for the Mac client from April 8 until April 26. Players can use the same Conquer Online account they already own, or create a new one.
Every player gets a set of equipment, skills, items, and levels, so they can test features without having to waste time leveling up.
Conquer Online is published by TQ Digital, which also publishes The Warlords, Crazy Tao, and Eudemons Online.
Conquer Online Gameplay Screenshot
Conquer Online Mac Beta Client Available Now!
Beta Test Starts Today!
Macintosh owners just got another great MMO game to try out! Earlier today, TQ Digital announced that the final Mac beta client of their 2.5D, free-to-play, Kung Fu MMORPG, Conquer Online is ready for all the Apple-loving players to download and try out! (Note: This beta client is only designed for Mac computers.)
The Beta Test will last from Apr. 8th 26th. After installing the Mac Beta client, all players entering this trial will be able to access the new Mac Beta Server with their current Conquer account ID and password. Or, you can register a new account on the official website.
The TQ team will provide every testing player with a full set of super equipment, all skills, and some in-game items, so that they can go straight to testing out the various features!
Mac Beta Client Download:
– FTP Download
– BT Download
– BT Torrent
This April 8th, it will be an unforgettable ride down the road for you all Mac users! So, what are you still waiting for? Join Now!
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Speed introduces the Ford Mustang GT
- Introducing the Ford Mustang GT - the latest car to join World of Speed.
- Wargaming.net Announces New Integrated Service
- Wargaming.net, publisher and developer of World of Tanks, World of Warplanes, and World of Battleships, has announced that it will unite all t...
- League of Legends Patch Notes Discussion #2 - 8.12: RIP Banner
- The 8.12 patch notes for League of Legends are focused primarily on the Fighter/Bruiser role, as well as Shields/Shield-based items.