League of Legends Preseason 4 Patch Notes Surface
Riot Games has been discussing the changes for months but now the actual numbers are on display for various wide-sweeping changes coming to League of Legends in its fourth competitive season. The jungle and support changes are the primary focus as Smite’s cooldown sees a hefty reduction and various new utility scaling replaces any resemblance of damage supports may have dealt prior.
However beyond the ward trinket changes, many nerfs have been included, toning down champions like Nasus, AP Nidalee, and Vayne by taking away some of their hidden power. Gragas and Corki are also seeing some interesting changes that will certainly impact their overall gameplay.
Catch the full notes (and grab a snack, it’s going to be a long read) on the official site now.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shining Empire on the verge of cancellation
- Shining Empire is on the brink of cancellation, citing poor results on Kickstarter with less than 2 weeks to go.
- Warframe's New Open World Fortuna Coming This November
- Digital Extremes is proud to announce the newest update for Warframe, and it's coming this November.
- Game of Thrones Ascent Now on iPad in Time for Season 4
- Disruptor Beam announces the release of Game of Thrones Ascent for iOS devices.