League of Legends Preseason 4 Patch Notes Surface
Riot Games has been discussing the changes for months but now the actual numbers are on display for various wide-sweeping changes coming to League of Legends in its fourth competitive season. The jungle and support changes are the primary focus as Smite’s cooldown sees a hefty reduction and various new utility scaling replaces any resemblance of damage supports may have dealt prior.
However beyond the ward trinket changes, many nerfs have been included, toning down champions like Nasus, AP Nidalee, and Vayne by taking away some of their hidden power. Gragas and Corki are also seeing some interesting changes that will certainly impact their overall gameplay.
Catch the full notes (and grab a snack, it’s going to be a long read) on the official site now.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery to receive Dark Arts
- Dark Arts Month is being celebrated in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, with plenty of content and events.
- Vainglory PAX South Interview and Ardan Preview
- Ardan is a flexible support character with a unique vengeance resource mechanic. This fills up as he takes damage and enables his abilities.
- Castle Clash: Multiplayer Base Defense Mode Added
- Castle Clash: Multiplayer Base Defense Mode Added - Major multiplayer update now available