League of Legends Preseason 4 Patch Notes Surface
Riot Games has been discussing the changes for months but now the actual numbers are on display for various wide-sweeping changes coming to League of Legends in its fourth competitive season. The jungle and support changes are the primary focus as Smite’s cooldown sees a hefty reduction and various new utility scaling replaces any resemblance of damage supports may have dealt prior.
However beyond the ward trinket changes, many nerfs have been included, toning down champions like Nasus, AP Nidalee, and Vayne by taking away some of their hidden power. Gragas and Corki are also seeing some interesting changes that will certainly impact their overall gameplay.
Catch the full notes (and grab a snack, it’s going to be a long read) on the official site now.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eldevin Pushes Major Update and Level Cap Increase
- Hunted Cow Studios has upped the end-game of their dynamic world MMORPG, Eldevin, by upping the level cap to forty and with it much of the end...
- Black Desert Online To Receive New Life Skill Mastery System
- Pearl Abyss and Kakao Games revealed a new update that's coming to Black Desert Online in September.
- Aura Kingdom DevBlog 5: The Residents of Azuria
- Check out this look at a few representatives of the races in Aura Kingdom!