Last Battle: Fukushimon Launched by Dawn Dice
A terrible nuclear accident occurred on March 11th, 2011 in Fukushima Japan. This accident ultimately inspired a hyper-casual arcade mobile game by Dawn Dice, Last Battle: Fukushimon. Last Battle aims to offer entertainment, but also awareness of this nuclear disaster that continues to have devastating consequences. The game’s story begins after the earthquake and tsunami in Fukushima. Due to pollution, radioactive fruits open their eyes and attack humans. These fruits are known as Fukushimon and must be destroyed via the car the player drives.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ring in the New Year With Aura Kingdom's Open Beta
- Aeria Games announces the news that Aura Kingdom is now in open beta testing.
- Echo of Soul: Wrath of the Goddess Episode 2.5 Now Live
- Aeria Games has released Echo of Soul's latest content update, Wrath of the Goddess Episode 2.5.
- Quantum Rush: Greenlit on Steam & extensive update
- A big update for Quantum Rush brings lots of improvements and new content and the game has been greenlit on Steam.