Last Battle: Fukushimon Launched by Dawn Dice
A terrible nuclear accident occurred on March 11th, 2011 in Fukushima Japan. This accident ultimately inspired a hyper-casual arcade mobile game by Dawn Dice, Last Battle: Fukushimon. Last Battle aims to offer entertainment, but also awareness of this nuclear disaster that continues to have devastating consequences. The game’s story begins after the earthquake and tsunami in Fukushima. Due to pollution, radioactive fruits open their eyes and attack humans. These fruits are known as Fukushimon and must be destroyed via the car the player drives.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fortnite's 'Share the Love' Event is in Full Swing
- Fortnite is celebrating Valentine's Day with their Share the Love Event. It began on February 8th and will run until February 27th, 2019....
- What Makes Lawbreakers Special? Press Preview Event Recap
- The gameplay is what will really set it apart, though. Pricing aside, this game is fast-paced, intense, and gravity-defying action.
- Mabar Endless Night Festival Returns to Dungeons and Dragons Online
- Turbine has announced that Dungeon and Dragons Online (DDO) has re-opened its yearly Mabar Endless Night Festival.