La Tale Reveals Long Awaited Season 2: Storm Update
OGPlanet, a publisher of Free-to-Play, multiplayer, online games, reveals the long awaited Season 2: Storm update to La Tale, the longstanding fantasy MMORPG with massive customization and a reputation for the friendliest community on the F2P net. Fans of La Tale following its progress on Asian servers have been frantic with excitement over Storm’s Western release for quite some time. But for those unfamiliar with what all Storm brings, check the graphic below.
“We’re thrilled to be finally rolling out Storm for our North American players,” said Jason H. Lee, Executive Director of OGPlanet. “The La Tale community is incredibly enthusiastic and they bring so much to the online play experience. We’re very happy to have such a supportive group of players.”
Be sure to stay up-to-date on the progress of the patch at http://latale.ogplanet.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks: British Tank Destroyers are coming
- Wargaming today announced that Update 9.5 for World of Tanks has been released in Europe and North America.
- Defiance Boosts In Game Economy with The Exchange
- With easy search, sort and filtering functions, The Exchange will allow players to buy the items they need and sell items they don’t want.
- Electronic Sports League & Nival Partner for Go4 Prime World Cup Series
- The Electronic Sports League (ESL) and Nival partner for a 13-week tournament series, the Go4 Prime World Cup Series.