The Walking Dead: March to War News – Survivor System Detailed
The Disruptor Beam team behind The Walking Dead: March to War has provided new details today revealing a key game system, the Survivor System.
Survivors are non-player characters that serve as “troops” for your team. Each Survivor has a detailed history and personality, and are the primary way of interacting with the map and other players. Players will have to recruit survivors through an advanced system based on the techniques used by Aaron in Alexandria in The Walking Dead graphic novels.
Unlike common troops in other strategy games, Survivors will be highly customizable with a talent system and will come in four different class types. However, they are also vulnerable to being lost permanently, so players will have to be careful if they don’t want to lose a favored team member. More about the survivor system is detailed in an interview here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elite Lord of Alliance Releases Patch 3.2 The Lost Temple
- WEBZEN announced the official release of "The Lost Temple", expansion 3.2 of its triple-action hack 'n' slash MMORPG ELOA.
- Jewel Fight: HoL Announced by Bandai Namco
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. welcomes aspiring adventurers to the magical world of Wildmoon today with the launch of Jewel Fight: Heroes of...
- Faeria's Expansion Launches Today
- As of right now, Faeria's first expansion, "The Adventure Pouch: Oversky" unlocks!