The Walking Dead: March to War News – Survivor System Detailed
The Disruptor Beam team behind The Walking Dead: March to War has provided new details today revealing a key game system, the Survivor System.
Survivors are non-player characters that serve as “troops” for your team. Each Survivor has a detailed history and personality, and are the primary way of interacting with the map and other players. Players will have to recruit survivors through an advanced system based on the techniques used by Aaron in Alexandria in The Walking Dead graphic novels.
Unlike common troops in other strategy games, Survivors will be highly customizable with a talent system and will come in four different class types. However, they are also vulnerable to being lost permanently, so players will have to be careful if they don’t want to lose a favored team member. More about the survivor system is detailed in an interview here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ironkill Launches Killer New User Experience and Content Update
- The comprehensive update introduces 12 new robots, huge event rewards and an intuitive player experience.
- Lahn Pre-customization Available Now in Black Desert Online
- The Lahn class brings the total class list up to sixteen for Black Desert Online, and players can pre-customize theirs right now!
- Tactical Monsters Available Now on Steam
- Camex Games announced today that their Tactical Monsters strategy game has now gone live on Steam.