The Walking Dead: March to War News – Survivor System Detailed
The Disruptor Beam team behind The Walking Dead: March to War has provided new details today revealing a key game system, the Survivor System.
Survivors are non-player characters that serve as “troops” for your team. Each Survivor has a detailed history and personality, and are the primary way of interacting with the map and other players. Players will have to recruit survivors through an advanced system based on the techniques used by Aaron in Alexandria in The Walking Dead graphic novels.
Unlike common troops in other strategy games, Survivors will be highly customizable with a talent system and will come in four different class types. However, they are also vulnerable to being lost permanently, so players will have to be careful if they don’t want to lose a favored team member. More about the survivor system is detailed in an interview here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Reveals The Elementalist Elite Specialization, Tempest
- The tempest enables players to harness the elements with a myriad of new skills and a new weapon to utilize – the warhorn.
- Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire Now Live
- Today, ArenaNet announced that Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, the highly-anticipated second expansion to Guild Wars 2, is now live!
- Dragon Nest Resurrection Update Walkthrough Video Available
- An all-new walkthrough video for Nexon America’s enchanted 3D action-RPG Dragon Nest is now available.