The Walking Dead: March to War News – Survivor System Detailed
The Disruptor Beam team behind The Walking Dead: March to War has provided new details today revealing a key game system, the Survivor System.
Survivors are non-player characters that serve as “troops” for your team. Each Survivor has a detailed history and personality, and are the primary way of interacting with the map and other players. Players will have to recruit survivors through an advanced system based on the techniques used by Aaron in Alexandria in The Walking Dead graphic novels.
Unlike common troops in other strategy games, Survivors will be highly customizable with a talent system and will come in four different class types. However, they are also vulnerable to being lost permanently, so players will have to be careful if they don’t want to lose a favored team member. More about the survivor system is detailed in an interview here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shadow Realms Action RPG Cancelled by EA
- Recently, EA has announced that their upcoming 4 vs. 1 Action RPG "Shadow Realms" has been cancelled. Those that have participated i...
- MTG to Acquire the Majority Stake in ESL
- Under the terms of the acquisition agreement, MTG will acquire the majority of the outstanding shares of Turtle Entertainment for € 78 milli...
- League of Legends: Group Stage Week 1 - Worlds 2017
- Ni Hao! It’s October and you know what that means. No, not Halloween, Pumpkin Spice Lattes, or the changing of the seasons, think bigger. Th...