Knights of the Night Arrive in MicroVolts
Rock Hippo Productions has announced the launch of its latest update for MicroVolts, “Knights of the Night.”
The update introduces new Knighthood weapons and parts, including Naomi’s “Gold Knight” gear and Pandora’s “Anesidora” armor. A new map, “PVC Factory at Night,” tosses a new twist to the PVC Factory map.
Players can also win and collect Coupons from the Rock Token Capsule Machine, and redeem them for Hyperion rifles, Perses shotgun, and more ultra-exclusive weapons. More Halloween content will also be coming soon to MicroVolts, so stay tuned!
MicroVolts “Knights of the Night” Update Screenshots:
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2014 Recap - Guild Wars 2 Season 2
- We sat down with ArenaNet's Associate Game Director, Steve Waller, and Design Director, Chris Whiteside, at E3 last week to talk GW2.
- Eudemons bonus experience quests return for New Year
- Eudemons Online will re-release its 5x and 8x experience quests for a limited time at the beginning of the New Year.
- Marvel Contest of Champions Reveals Susan Storm, the Invisible Woman
- The Fantastic Chronicles continue in Contest of Champions, with one of the founding members of the Fantastic Four - Susan Storm!