Joymax Promises to Ignite Silkroad
Joymax announced today that they will be launching a new update for Silkroad Online this November.
Called “Ignite Silkroad,” the new update is designed to change and revitalize the gameplay of Silkroad Online, and includes improvements to the game system, benefits, events, and more. One of the new systems includes “Rested Experience,” letting players gain experience buffs when they are away from the game – a helpful boost as the experience curve is also being balanced.
For three weeks, returning players who were absent from Silkroad Online for at least a month will be able to enjoy a gift basket worth up to $129, filled with helpful items to put them back on the road.
“As the name ‘Ignite Silkroad’ suggests, Silkroad will return the burning excitement in the coming future and this update is only the tip of the iceberg,” said Nam-Chul Kim, CEO of Joymax. “Rookie players and veteran, current players and those returning, will have much to look forward to throughout these changes.”
Ignite Silkroad will launch on November 20. To celebrate, all Joymax games including Digimon Masters Online and Knight Age will grant players a one time 1000% experience gain item for a week.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Nest Is a Big Success in China
- Dragon Nest, free MMORPG from Nexon, is already a big success in China. In its open beta, Dragon Nest has reached over 400,000 concurrent onli...
- Hex: Shards of Fate Beta Review
- HEX is a unique game, with all the features that are planned. I've had the luck of being able to participate in the game’s beta since w...
- Neverwinter Reveals New Mount Hotenow Trailer
- Preview the fiery doom of Mount Hotenow, Neverwinter's newest zone.