Interstellar Marines: Co-Op Content Coming Soon
On September 18th, the team at Zero Point is going to release the first co-op content for its ambitious tactical shooter, Interstellar Marines. In preparation for that launch — which finally adds the core gameplay (co-op) around which the rest of the game was designed — the team has been releasing some video blogs that basically ask different people on the team, “What is co-op to you?”
For more info, visit http://www.interstellarmarines.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Avalon Lords: Dawn Rises Switches to Free to Play Model
- Animus Interactive has just revealed their recent MMORTS, Avalon Lords: Dawn Rises, will be switching from a buy to play.
- GAMEVIL Launches Gothic Fantasy 'Heir of Light' Worldwide
- A gothic fantasy awaits on iOS and Android, as Heir of Light launches worldwide today from GAMEVIL.
- ArcheAge Promising More Service Capacity & Faster Service
- Trion Worlds has posted an update to its blog today, promising a few quality of life changes for players of its new hit MMORPG, ArcheAge.