Interstellar Marines: Co-op and singleplayer gameplay expanded
Zero Point Software today released its first co-op expansion update. “Our last update included a huge new co-op and singleplayer mission called The NeuroGen Incident”, explains Kim Haar Jørgensen, Creative Director of Interstellar Marines. “We’ve now expanded the number of co-op maps available to play by adding brand new co-op challenge game modes to three of our maps, further increasing the number of hours of fun our players can enjoy in both co-op and singleplayer”.
“We’ve used two fan-favourite maps, and also updated and improved our 2014 PAX demo, then added a unique game mode to each map. They perfectly compliment The NeuroGen Incident as they’re shorter and more challenge-oriented. Players can play them on their own, or with up to three friends, and immerse themselves in intense, tactical gameplay against relentless AI combat training robots”, said Jørgensen.
As well as the new co-op and singleplayer content, the latest update includes the recent two hotfixes for The NeuroGen Incident.
Interstellar Marines is an Early Access game available on Steam: http://www.imonsteam.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jewel Fight: HoL Announced by Bandai Namco
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. welcomes aspiring adventurers to the magical world of Wildmoon today with the launch of Jewel Fight: Heroes of...
- Prepare for a Month of Amazing TERA Events to Mark Their Sixth-Anniversary on PC
- TERA first launched on PC on May 1st, 2012 and continues to go strong with consistent, engaging content.
- RAPPELZ: Trials of Devildom Set for Release on September 12th
- Epic 9.5 is on the way for Rappelz and promises to bring a host of new features and challenges to the community, such as a new dungeon.