Interstellar Marines: Co-op and singleplayer gameplay expanded
Zero Point Software today released its first co-op expansion update. “Our last update included a huge new co-op and singleplayer mission called The NeuroGen Incident”, explains Kim Haar Jørgensen, Creative Director of Interstellar Marines. “We’ve now expanded the number of co-op maps available to play by adding brand new co-op challenge game modes to three of our maps, further increasing the number of hours of fun our players can enjoy in both co-op and singleplayer”.
“We’ve used two fan-favourite maps, and also updated and improved our 2014 PAX demo, then added a unique game mode to each map. They perfectly compliment The NeuroGen Incident as they’re shorter and more challenge-oriented. Players can play them on their own, or with up to three friends, and immerse themselves in intense, tactical gameplay against relentless AI combat training robots”, said Jørgensen.
As well as the new co-op and singleplayer content, the latest update includes the recent two hotfixes for The NeuroGen Incident.
Interstellar Marines is an Early Access game available on Steam: http://www.imonsteam.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA: Chakra Rising Patch Notes Live
- TERA surprised us with news late last evening of a massive expansion hitting today.
- November 2017 GWENT Open Happening this Weekend
- A $25,000 dollar prize pool awaits the players of the November 2017 GWENT Open, going on this weekend.
- Move Or Die Mutators Update Launching Thursday
- Move or Die players are wisely advised to find more friends by this Thursday for future friendship ruination with the Mutators update.