Magic: Legends Dimir Assassin Class Overview
Harnessing the powers of both Blue and Black mana, PT3M Design Lead Adam Hetenyi is here to drop some top-secret intel on the abilities and playstyle of our newest Planeswalker class.
Become a Planeswalker in Magic: Legends, an Online Action RPG for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation®4. Ancient forces move in the darkness and it’s up to you to walk the planes of the Magic Multiverse, and gather the power needed to fight this evil. Choose your path through diverse planes, collect unique spells to create powerful spell hands, and control the chaos of battle as you fight to save the Multiverse from its greatest threat yet.
• BECOME A PLANESWALKER – Rise to the challenge and save the Multiverse from its greatest threat yet. Harness the power of five different classes – but don’t worry about picking just one. You can switch between all five as you play.
• WALK YOUR OWN PATH – You’ll need to cross diverse planes and regions to save the Magic Multiverse, but how you weave your path is up to you.
• CONTROL THE CHAOS – Make fast, tactical decisions on the battlefield in real-time combat. Strategically build a deck of spells from your spell library, which will be drawn at random as you fight.
• COLLECT AND UPGRADE – Discover and cast a myriad of spells and collect spell fragments to make them more powerful. Craft your deck to match your desired playstyle.
• FIGHT TOGETHER – Embark on your journey solo or in a group, traversing the planes alone or with up to two other Planeswalkers.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Villagers and Heroes iOS Release Date Announced
- Good news for Villagers and Heroes fans on the iOS mobile devices. The wait is almost over!
- FC Manager Review
- Football is awesome, and so is this game. Right off the bat when the servers opened, I had a lot of fun and spent hours upon hours trying to i...
- EVE Online: "Crius" Feature Site and In-Development Video Launched
- CCP has just launched a feature site for the July 22nd Crius release for EVE Online and an accompanying in-development video that highlights t...