Infographic: The Evolution of Warframe
Warframe is celebrating the holiday season by looking back at its evolution since the game’s launch on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
It began as ‘Project Lotus’ in February 2012 and has since become one of the top Free-to-Play titles on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Over the past two years, Warframe has continued to expand, change and attract new audiences. New levels, gameplay, weapons, Warframes, tilesets, player ships, pets, bosses and so much more have brought exciting life to this ever-evolving game.
From one environment to 10, eight Warframes to 21 and eight Mission types to 17, Warframe hasn’t stopped growing – and there’s no end in sight!
Check out the game’s continuing evolution in the infographic below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Darkeden Origin Global Launch Date
- Based on the original "Darkeden" and set 200 years before the original, the Adult Horror game Darkeden Origin will be live across th...
- Card Monsters: Beta Testing & Quick Look
- Card Monsters, a card game (TCG) from Hong Kong developer Mu77, has opened beta testing for Android and iOS players.
- Worlds Adrift releases first phase of major Island Creator Update
- Great news for fans of Worlds Adrift fans! The first phase (of three total) has released for the Island Creator world building tool is live.