Infographic: The Evolution of Warframe
Warframe is celebrating the holiday season by looking back at its evolution since the game’s launch on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
It began as ‘Project Lotus’ in February 2012 and has since become one of the top Free-to-Play titles on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Over the past two years, Warframe has continued to expand, change and attract new audiences. New levels, gameplay, weapons, Warframes, tilesets, player ships, pets, bosses and so much more have brought exciting life to this ever-evolving game.
From one environment to 10, eight Warframes to 21 and eight Mission types to 17, Warframe hasn’t stopped growing – and there’s no end in sight!
Check out the game’s continuing evolution in the infographic below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Starlit on Wheels Announces January 2019 Release Date
- The popular Starlit series (downloaded more than 10 million times) has a mobile kart racer coming this month.
- Overwatch Season 2 Preview
- Season 2 helps to address skill tier issues in hopes of providing players with a better competitive play experience.
- Opinion: Could Fighting Games Go F2P?
- It seems like we just can't have nice things, in the Fighting Game Community.