Battlerite Royale Goes F2P February 19
Stunlock Studios has announced that it will officially launch Battlerite Royale on February 19, 2019.
Battlerite Royale has been in Steam Early Access, and due to constant feedback and demand from the community, it is now complete and ready to launch in its free-to-play status. As a hybrid between the MOBA and Battle Royale genres, and based on Battlerite, Battlerite Royale offers a distinct top-down BR experience.
In celebration of the launch, Stunlock Studios promises a huge Battlerite Royale content update that will be announced in the coming weeks along with a major update to the original Battlerite game to be released simultaneously.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heavy Metal Machines: ESL South American Championship Signup
- Attention, South American readers! Do you love Heavy Metal Machines, and want to compete with others for a R$ 12.500,00 prize pool?
- Project Genom Announces Steam Early Access Date
- Project Genom announced today that it will be available on Steam Early Access in May 2016.
- League of Legends Mid-Season Magic Revealed
- League of Legends is preparing for its mid-season intermission, when it's time to push significant updates to the game.