Battlerite Royale Goes F2P February 19
Stunlock Studios has announced that it will officially launch Battlerite Royale on February 19, 2019.
Battlerite Royale has been in Steam Early Access, and due to constant feedback and demand from the community, it is now complete and ready to launch in its free-to-play status. As a hybrid between the MOBA and Battle Royale genres, and based on Battlerite, Battlerite Royale offers a distinct top-down BR experience.
In celebration of the launch, Stunlock Studios promises a huge Battlerite Royale content update that will be announced in the coming weeks along with a major update to the original Battlerite game to be released simultaneously.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Gold Online: Closed Beta to Hit with Great Changes
- Snail Games announced today its free-to-play steampunk MMORPG, Black Gold Online will be releasing a newer, smoother, updated version for Clos...
- Dragon Pals Gives a Boost to Character Crafting in New Update
- This will consist of several new systems and functions, as well as a number of optimization adjustments aimed at improving the character craft...
- Riders of Icarus Officially Launches
- Nexon America and WeMade Entertainment today revealed the official launch of the action-adventure, free-to-play Riders of Icarus.