Infinite Crisis: Starro Champion Coming Soon
Get an inside look at Starro, the new champion from Infinite Crisis™, the free-to-play MOBA from Turbine based in the DC Universe! On Wednesday,5th November, players can excel at pushing and controlling map lanes when this aggressive controller goes live!
Starro is a Star Conqueror. These nomadic and parasitic creatures roam the cosmos in two forms: motherstars and parasites. Motherstars are sentient, while parasites are extensions of the motherstar’s consciousness. A parasite attaches itself to other sentient creatures, allowing the motherstar to control that creature’s mind. Once controlled, the victims work toward growing more motherstars to go out and bring universal harmony to other planets—by conquering them.
Little did the Star Conqueror who came to be known as Starro know how difficult carrying that plan out on Earth would be!
Starro has little concern for what happens to the individuals it controls. They’re a tiny part of the whole. When Starro speaks to creatures it doesn’t control, it does so telepathically, urging them to join in universal harmony.
For more info, visit https://www.infinitecrisis.com/en
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm: Valeera Hero in Review
- Valeera, Shadow of the Uncrowned, joins the Nexus from the Warcraft universe.
- Neverwinter Rise of Tiamat Release Set For Nov. 18th
- The epic battle against Tiamat and her minions begins on Nov. 18 with the release of Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat.
- Path of Exile Awakening Closed Beta Impressions
- The main draw of Path of Exile has always been its expansive character building system, offering an ever growing list of passives and...