Infinite Crisis: Starro Champion Coming Soon
Get an inside look at Starro, the new champion from Infinite Crisis™, the free-to-play MOBA from Turbine based in the DC Universe! On Wednesday,5th November, players can excel at pushing and controlling map lanes when this aggressive controller goes live!
Starro is a Star Conqueror. These nomadic and parasitic creatures roam the cosmos in two forms: motherstars and parasites. Motherstars are sentient, while parasites are extensions of the motherstar’s consciousness. A parasite attaches itself to other sentient creatures, allowing the motherstar to control that creature’s mind. Once controlled, the victims work toward growing more motherstars to go out and bring universal harmony to other planets—by conquering them.
Little did the Star Conqueror who came to be known as Starro know how difficult carrying that plan out on Earth would be!
Starro has little concern for what happens to the individuals it controls. They’re a tiny part of the whole. When Starro speaks to creatures it doesn’t control, it does so telepathically, urging them to join in universal harmony.
For more info, visit https://www.infinitecrisis.com/en
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rise of Incarnates Beta Preview
- When I played Rise of Incarnates for the first time, I did this on said controls. And it became quite obvious to me that playing on your keybo...
- LEGO Minifigures Online Launches June 29 as Buy to Play MMO
- Funcom is excited to announce that LEGO Minifigures Online will be launching on PC, Mac, Linux, iOS and select Android devices on June 29th.
- Crowfall Passes Over $3 Million in Funding
- Artcraft Entertainment has gained over $3 million in funding for its flagship MMO, Crowfall.