Infinite Crisis: Starro Champion Coming Soon
Get an inside look at Starro, the new champion from Infinite Crisis™, the free-to-play MOBA from Turbine based in the DC Universe! On Wednesday,5th November, players can excel at pushing and controlling map lanes when this aggressive controller goes live!
Starro is a Star Conqueror. These nomadic and parasitic creatures roam the cosmos in two forms: motherstars and parasites. Motherstars are sentient, while parasites are extensions of the motherstar’s consciousness. A parasite attaches itself to other sentient creatures, allowing the motherstar to control that creature’s mind. Once controlled, the victims work toward growing more motherstars to go out and bring universal harmony to other planets—by conquering them.
Little did the Star Conqueror who came to be known as Starro know how difficult carrying that plan out on Earth would be!
Starro has little concern for what happens to the individuals it controls. They’re a tiny part of the whole. When Starro speaks to creatures it doesn’t control, it does so telepathically, urging them to join in universal harmony.
For more info, visit https://www.infinitecrisis.com/en
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Bestia Announced
- IGG's has announced a new game, Heroes of Bestia. A browser-based MMO, will have real-time strategy, RPG, and simulation game play.
- E3 2014 Recap - Hex: Shards of Fate
- I had the fortune to book a meeting with Cory Jones, President of Cryptozoic, for the second year in a row to see how his monumentally success...
- World of Tanks: Mercenaries Celebrates 17 Million Registered Players with Huge Update
- A massive update rolled out globally for World of Tanks: Mercenaries on Console today to celebrate 17 million players.