Infinite Crisis: Blue Beetle Joins The Fight
Turbine has released an early look of Infinite Crisis‘ Blue Beetle, with new character art, information, and a Champion Profile video. On Wednesday, April 30, players can use his assassin and marksman skills to injure enemies from afar and sprint for the kill, when Blue Beetle goes live in-game.
Jamie Reyes wandered into a fight between warring super-human gangs and, desperate to escape, stumbled across the object which they were fighting over: a strange blue scarab. The scarab bonded to Jamie and instantly covered his body with battle armor. Protected, he fled to safety.
After his escape, Jamie was horrified to discover that while the armor wasn’t permanent, his bond to the scarab was. Worse, he discovered the scarab could “speak” in his mind. It revealed to Jamie that it was called Khaji-da and it was a living tool of conquest created by the Reach, an alien empire bent on conquest. Designed to control its host’s mind, Khaji-da intended for Jamie to be a tool of the Reach, paving the way for their invasion. However, the scarab was damaged, much to Jamie’s luck, and he retained free will. Now he struggles as Blue Beetle, misunderstood teenager and hero.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare Reveals Third Season, 'Moscow Calling'
- Magnus Holter's story isn't done yet - Armored Warfare revealed a third season today, called "Moscow Calling".
- Secret World Drops Subscription, Still Buy To Play
- Funcom announced today that The Secret World is now subscription-optional, only requiring purchase of the original game client to play.
- Neverwinter Rise of Tiamat Release Set For Nov. 18th
- The epic battle against Tiamat and her minions begins on Nov. 18 with the release of Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat.