Hyper Universe Coming to Steam Early Access Next Week
Good news for the side-scrolling MOBA, Hyper Universe! It’s coming to Steam’s Early Access program beginning next week on Thursday, Aug. 24th, 2017. It will be available in North America, South America, Europe, and Oceania. The cost will be 15.99, but for a limited time [24-27th of Aug], the first players to join will receive a 38% discount on their Steam Page. 28 Hypers will be available to be played, 24 from the outset and 4 to unlock through gameplay. The Delta Station map, party matching are just a hint on what players can expect in the Early Access. Early Access players will get to keep the unlocked Hypers for free and earn an emblem. Hyper Universe is a unique and action-packed MOBA, combining the strategy and gameplay of a MOBA with side-scrolling gameplay, playing as superpowered Hypers inspired by superhero tropes as well as the Power Rangers/Super Sentai franchises.
Nexon is also offering a “Founder’s Program” which grants free access their Founder’s Pack to honor the Early Access players. Interested parties will be able to enter a sweepstakes to try and win a free Founder’s Pack for their very own use.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War of the Vikings: Defender Class update
- Paradox Interactive today revealed and added a new character class to War of the Vikings, the Viking Age close-quarter combat game from Fatsha...
- Star Citizen: Alex Mayberry becomes Executive Producer
- Game industry veteran, Alex Mayberry, who most recently was lead game producer at Blizzard Entertainment, is leaving that position to take on ...
- The Kindred Alpha Impressions 2017
- The Kindred is a creative sandbox game where you have to take care for your kindred and live a peaceful life.