Hyper Universe Coming to Steam Early Access Next Week
Good news for the side-scrolling MOBA, Hyper Universe! It’s coming to Steam’s Early Access program beginning next week on Thursday, Aug. 24th, 2017. It will be available in North America, South America, Europe, and Oceania. The cost will be 15.99, but for a limited time [24-27th of Aug], the first players to join will receive a 38% discount on their Steam Page. 28 Hypers will be available to be played, 24 from the outset and 4 to unlock through gameplay. The Delta Station map, party matching are just a hint on what players can expect in the Early Access. Early Access players will get to keep the unlocked Hypers for free and earn an emblem. Hyper Universe is a unique and action-packed MOBA, combining the strategy and gameplay of a MOBA with side-scrolling gameplay, playing as superpowered Hypers inspired by superhero tropes as well as the Power Rangers/Super Sentai franchises.
Nexon is also offering a “Founder’s Program” which grants free access their Founder’s Pack to honor the Early Access players. Interested parties will be able to enter a sweepstakes to try and win a free Founder’s Pack for their very own use.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Card Hunter: "Attack of the Artifacts" expansion later this month
- Yes, it's the Attack of the Artifacts expansion for the award-winning Card Hunter with all new adventures, cards, monsters and more.
- League of Legends Preseason 4 Patch Notes Surface
- Riot Games has been discussing the changes for months but now the actual numbers are on display for various wide-sweeping changes coming to Le...
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Review (2016)
- So what’s the state of the game now? I’m a little torn, I won’t lie to you guys.