Hounds: The Last Hope – TPS Shooter Announced (Europe)
Netmarble, Korea’s largest PC and Mobile developer and digital entertainment company and Netmarble EMEA are delighted to announce its first global PC game, Hounds: The Last Hope is coming to Europe as the closed beta begins on Thursday 2nd April.
Delivering next generation gameplay, cutting edge graphics and raucous action, Hounds: The Last Hope offers truly compelling PVE & PVP modes, blending an in-depth story mode with an unrivalled multiplayer experience.
Launching alongside the closed beta are elements which customise and evolve your experience over time, including an action house, weapon modifiers, and an economy system designed to build and support a vibrant community, delivering new content regularly.
Ozan Aydemir, Netmarble EMEA Global Marketing Director commented “Already popular with millions of fans across Asia, Hounds: The Last Hope is our biggest game to-date, and one we’re delighted to bring it to Europe in the coming months.” He continued, “With a strong story mode, PVP & Co-op, the closed beta for Hounds: The Last Hope will deliver an incredible experience for gamers, and we’re excited to see their reaction when the beta begins on April 2nd.”
For more info, visit http://www.houndsonline.com/en/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Haven-worlds arrive in WAKFU on June 18th
- In terms of Housing, Ankama had already innovated with the Haven-bag, kind of little portable home. This time, the game WAKFU goes even furthe...
- TERA: Rising Alliance Interview + Community Questions
- While the update has been met with much praise, it has also been met with many concerns from the community. With that in mind, I felt it would...
- Ragachak MMO Predictions 2016 - The Old Made New
- It’s that time of the year again! Where I correctly tap into my psychic powers, and predict everything that’s going to occur in the year 2...