Hothead’s ‘Hero Hunters’ Receives a Major Update
The exciting mobile game from Hothead Games, Hero Hunters is announcing a new, major update. It will feature two new heroes to be collected, a new region for players to explore, in Little Tokyo. Yanlong is the first new hero, a Siege Breaker who is very anti-tank, and specializes in damage mitigation. Though he does have a slow cast time, and is weak to the reach of Sniper Heroes. Scum is an Assault Fumigator, and has powerful area control/damage over time abilities. The poisonous Scum is weak to Agile Heroes, and heroes that can cleanse/dispel his abilities. And also in this update is the new area, Little Tokyo. This update is available now, and is ready to be experienced.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wargaming Joins Forces with Melesta Games
- Wargaming is excited to announce its partnership with Melesta Games, a prominent mobile developer from Belarus.
- RuneScape Begins Evolution Of Combat Beta
- 50,000 players are now testing Jagex's upcoming combat changes to Runescape.
- Vermintide “I DON’T WANNA JUMP!!!” Special Edition Announced
- The ‘I DON’T WANNA JUMP!!!’ Edition of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide will be sold via ebay, with a starting price of $1.