Hothead’s ‘Hero Hunters’ Receives a Major Update
The exciting mobile game from Hothead Games, Hero Hunters is announcing a new, major update. It will feature two new heroes to be collected, a new region for players to explore, in Little Tokyo. Yanlong is the first new hero, a Siege Breaker who is very anti-tank, and specializes in damage mitigation. Though he does have a slow cast time, and is weak to the reach of Sniper Heroes. Scum is an Assault Fumigator, and has powerful area control/damage over time abilities. The poisonous Scum is weak to Agile Heroes, and heroes that can cleanse/dispel his abilities. And also in this update is the new area, Little Tokyo. This update is available now, and is ready to be experienced.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SEGA Announces Company of Heroes 2: The Western Front Armies
- SEGA announces The Western Front Armies, a new, in-expensive standalone multiplayer that adds a new way for players to join Company of Heroes ...
- Portal Knights Update 1.1 Adds New Island Event & More
- Portal Knights has released an update on Steam today that brings a new island event and a host of new content to the imaginative 3D sandbox wo
- Worlds of Magic: 10% off only until January 2nd
- Christmas is all about making gifts and spreading the love. And there's no better gift for all strategy games' fans who still rememb...