Hothead’s ‘Hero Hunters’ Receives a Major Update
The exciting mobile game from Hothead Games, Hero Hunters is announcing a new, major update. It will feature two new heroes to be collected, a new region for players to explore, in Little Tokyo. Yanlong is the first new hero, a Siege Breaker who is very anti-tank, and specializes in damage mitigation. Though he does have a slow cast time, and is weak to the reach of Sniper Heroes. Scum is an Assault Fumigator, and has powerful area control/damage over time abilities. The poisonous Scum is weak to Agile Heroes, and heroes that can cleanse/dispel his abilities. And also in this update is the new area, Little Tokyo. This update is available now, and is ready to be experienced.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior 2014 Summary Infographic
- The year in review for Tree of Savior.
- gamigo announces implementation of the GamerToken
- The gamigo group is proud to announce that they have partnered with the Laurel Foundry Ltd.
- Lineage 2: Revolution Celebrates Summer With New Swimsuits and Events
- Starting today in Lineage 2: Revolution, players will be able to access new summer-themed content, including swimsuits.