Hothead’s ‘Hero Hunters’ Receives a Major Update
The exciting mobile game from Hothead Games, Hero Hunters is announcing a new, major update. It will feature two new heroes to be collected, a new region for players to explore, in Little Tokyo. Yanlong is the first new hero, a Siege Breaker who is very anti-tank, and specializes in damage mitigation. Though he does have a slow cast time, and is weak to the reach of Sniper Heroes. Scum is an Assault Fumigator, and has powerful area control/damage over time abilities. The poisonous Scum is weak to Agile Heroes, and heroes that can cleanse/dispel his abilities. And also in this update is the new area, Little Tokyo. This update is available now, and is ready to be experienced.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Open Beta of Winterfrost Legacy Begins
- Winterfrost Legacy will be made available globally this 10:00 AM EDT August 25, 2015.
- Top 10 Best Browser Games
- MMOHut ranked the top 10 best browser games currently available with reviews, screenshots and more.
- Eternal Crusade Discusses Massive Sandbox PvP Plans
- Behaviour has revealed an ambitious plan for their upcoming sandbox MMOFPS, Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade, detailing how matches...