Elsword: Now Available ARC Client
KOG Games and Perfect World Entertainment Inc., both leading publishers of widely-acclaimed free-to-play MMORPGs, announced today a partnership to bring the popular side-scrolling fighter, Elsword to Arc. Arc players can now download and play Elsword for free at http://www.arcgames.com/ and join the powerhouse anime-inspired fighting game community. KOG Games and Perfect World are hosting a Twitch livestream about the game today at 2:00 PM PST/5PM EST at http://www.twitch.tv/perfectworld_community
“We are excited to bring Elsword to Arc as it continues our efforts to deliver a variety of experiences for our players,” said Mark Hill, senior manager of platform at Perfect World Entertainment. “Our team is committed to bringing quality online entertainment to our players, and we look forward to welcoming such a strong game and community to our platform.”
“With over 1 million players enjoying the game, Elsword is one of the most successful free-to-play action MMO games available today,” said Eugene Kim, CEO of KOG Games. “Elsword will bring more variety to Arc –where there aren’t any side-scrolling anime fighters. We look forward to welcoming the Arc players to our vibrant community.”
In Elsword, gamers can choose from nine specialized and customizable characters as they explore an immersive world and battle rivals to complete dynamic quests. As players progress through the game, they can evolve their fighting styles by upgrading to new job classes, learning deadly new abilities and mastering combo attacks. With intuitive and straightforward controls, Elsword offers players of all skill levels the ability to experience the thrill of victory in combat either on solo missions or cooperatively in a party of up to four players. For those who welcome a challenge, Elsword also delivers action-packed PvP combat.
To learn more about Elsword please visit www.elsword.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2014 Recap – CineMagic
- The concept of CineMagic is pretty plain. Play a match-3 style mobile game in the vein of Bejeweled and all the others that came before it. Do...
- Maestia Open Beta Begins. EU Only
- Maestia begins open beta testing on BigPoint's portal. The game is Europe only though - North American IPs are restricted from accessing ...
- Heva Clonia Beta Impressions
- There’s always some polishing that needs to be done when you bring out your Beta for the world to tinker with before you actually launch the...