Hearts of Iron IV Retells History through a Look at Military Technology
Paradox Interactive and Paradox Development Studio today released a new developer diary video for Hearts of Iron IV, the upcoming World War II strategy game for Windows, Mac, and Linux PCs. The video features a visit to the “Arsenalen” museum of military vehicles in Sweden, where Hearts of Iron IV’s Project Lead, Dan Lind, invites eager commanders to join him on a tour of how different tanks were used to turn the tide of war – and how different nations pursued tactics of quality vs. quantity.
This tour is connected to new game discussion and in-game footage as details about industry, war experience and vehicle production are revealed.
The new video is available to watch now:
For those who wish to see more in-game footage of Hearts of Iron IV, tune into our live broadcast today at 15.00 CET (9am EST) on the official Paradox Interactive Twitch TV channel: www.twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive.
For more info, visit www.heartsofiron4.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA Launches Fang and Feather Update with Archer Rework
- TERA shows no signs of slowing down on updates in 2016 as they close out strong with yet another raid dungeon and class rework wombo combo.
- Wild Terra 2017 State of the Alpha Preview
- Crafting is the most important feature in this game. That's right, not the open PVP.
- DOMO: Major Update in time for Easter
- Suba Games has announced that it will launch a new update tomorrow, April 2, that introduces a new class and two maps to Dream of Mirror On