Hearts of Iron IV Retells History through a Look at Military Technology
Paradox Interactive and Paradox Development Studio today released a new developer diary video for Hearts of Iron IV, the upcoming World War II strategy game for Windows, Mac, and Linux PCs. The video features a visit to the “Arsenalen” museum of military vehicles in Sweden, where Hearts of Iron IV’s Project Lead, Dan Lind, invites eager commanders to join him on a tour of how different tanks were used to turn the tide of war – and how different nations pursued tactics of quality vs. quantity.
This tour is connected to new game discussion and in-game footage as details about industry, war experience and vehicle production are revealed.
The new video is available to watch now:
For those who wish to see more in-game footage of Hearts of Iron IV, tune into our live broadcast today at 15.00 CET (9am EST) on the official Paradox Interactive Twitch TV channel: www.twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive.
For more info, visit www.heartsofiron4.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Flyff Legacy Takes Flight on iOS and Android in North America
- Today, Gala Lab Corp announced a free-to-play mobile version of the popular PC title, Flyff Online.
- WildStar Will Become Free-to-Play this Fall
- NCSOFT® and Carbine Studios™ are excited to announce that WildStar will become free-to-play this fall.
- Plays.tv forms strategic partnership with Wargaming
- Plays.tv has partnered with Wargaming, to become the official video capture solution for World of Tanks eSports.