Hearthstone Reveals the ‘Days of the Frozen Throne’ In-Game Event
Winter returns to Hearthstone next week, with “Days of the Frozen Throne” – from September 19th through the 23rd. In this time, players can visit the Tavern to grab some bonuses in the limited-time event that celebrate the Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion. The Duel of the Death Knights brawl has both players beginning as a Death Knight, and are full of Knights of the Frozen Throne cards to battle with. There’s also a Loot Giveaway from the Lich King himself. All players who log in during the event will receive a free Golden Happy Ghoul card. If that weren’t enough, there are also new Legendary Quests to get a total of 600 gold (300 per quest), and there’s a Bundle of Knights of the Frozen Throne card packs for 19.99 (30 Packs).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict Begins Closed Beta
- Gamigo has announced the start of closed beta for Black Prophecy Tactics: Nexus Conflict (previously "Nexus Conflict").
- Reworked End of Nations MOBA Prepares for Alpha
- End of Nations hasn't had the smoothest road paved out before it. Going from Petroglyph's brain child to Trion World's acquisit...
- HAWKEN's March Patch Now Available
- Meteor Interactive details the release of HAWKEN's March patch on Steam.