Hearthstone Reveals the ‘Days of the Frozen Throne’ In-Game Event
Winter returns to Hearthstone next week, with “Days of the Frozen Throne” – from September 19th through the 23rd. In this time, players can visit the Tavern to grab some bonuses in the limited-time event that celebrate the Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion. The Duel of the Death Knights brawl has both players beginning as a Death Knight, and are full of Knights of the Frozen Throne cards to battle with. There’s also a Loot Giveaway from the Lich King himself. All players who log in during the event will receive a free Golden Happy Ghoul card. If that weren’t enough, there are also new Legendary Quests to get a total of 600 gold (300 per quest), and there’s a Bundle of Knights of the Frozen Throne card packs for 19.99 (30 Packs).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ronda Rousey Named Taichi Panda Spokesperson
- Snail Games, developer of Taichi Panda, excitedly announced today the game’s new official spokesperson: UFC® women’s bantamweight champio...
- Oculus responds to the false claims by Zenimax
- Recently, the Oculus Rift VR team has spoken publicily regarding the recent claims filed by Zenimax regarding their VR technology
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition To Release February 12th
- Wargaming today announced that World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition will release globally on February 12th, 2014.