Hazard Ops: Open Beta Begins
The open beta for Hazard Ops is drawing near, mercenaries. Infernum will welcome onboard everyone willing to join the International Coalition Forces, the peace-keeping force starring in the third person shooter online game, on the 16th of July Infernum will open the servers to welcome all mercenaries wishing to sign up and join the ranks of the International Coalition Forces. From that moment on, whoever is willing to fight against the many threats looming over our planet and able to wield a weapon (whether it’s a sniper rifle or a baseball bat) will be able to join the fray through the official website www.hazardops.com. The closed beta of the online third-person shooter will end on the 8th of July and will beginto allow a week of battle preparations for the Open beta.
The open beta will commence with a new battlefield and game mode for the mercenaries to explore. TThe details of the operation show that troops will soon be deployed to Skull Island, where “x” doesn’t always mark the spot. The Nnew game mode “King of the Hill” will be unveiled in the open beta updatetoo, giving players the chance opportunity to ascend to the top and find out which team can come out on top.
Players who joined in the closed beta will have to say goodbye to their current character. However, aAll players who taketook part in our closed beta will receive at the beginning of the open beta a First Blood Pack as an exclusive reward to veterans. Indeed, theThe database will soon be reset to allow the deployment of brand new servers for the open beta. Once the servers are open again to all mercenaries, veterans and new recruits, they will find their account credited with all the currency they would have purchasedused to purchase in-game items. Tto try out our in-game armory, and the founders will receive the gear associated to their pack. All players who take part in our closed beta will receive at the beginning of the open beta a First Blood Pack, with exclusive items to reward veterans.
For more info, visit www.hazardops.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bigpoint Reveals New Information on Universal Monsters Online
- Bigpoint announced new details on its upcoming browser-based MOBA, Universal Monsters Online.
- Dragons and Titans - New F2P MOBA now available
- Independent game publisher Versus Evil and indie developer Wyrmbyte, today announce the release of Dragons and Titans a free-to-play (F2P) Mul...
- Pandora Saga, Shin Megami Tensei Imagine, and Battlespace to Close
- February 28th will mark the end of online PC publication by Marvelous USA. This means the closure of Pandora Saga: Age of Discord, Shin Megami...