Shadowbound Open Alpha Test Launches on July 8th
Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) announced today that Shadowbound, its newest browser title, will debut with an exclusive Open Alpha test on July 8th. R2Games invites players from all over the globe to participate, and catch a glimpse of what this brand new MMORPG has to offer.
The Open Alpha will run for 6 days, and will offer players chance to explore the character classes, quest areas, and tactical challenges of the Shadowbound world. Although player characters will be wiped at the end of the Alpha, community feedback plays a vital role in R2Games’ development process. R2Games encourages MMO veterans and beginners alike to help make Shadowbound even better – and most importantly, to have fun.
On their journey through the dark lands of Shadowbound, players will experience a story filled with conspiracy, peril, and intrigue. Featuring classic MMORPG gameplay mixed with fresh takes on combat and skill progression, the Shadowbound Open Alpha welcomes players to choose a class, amass a vast party of NPC companions, and set forth!
For more info, visit http://shadow.r2games.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online Video Shows Simultaneous Cross Platform Play In Real-Time
- Sandbox Interactive reveals a new video showcasing cross-platform play in Albion Online.
- Kal Online Begins Revolution Event
- Kal Online has launched its Revolution event, a special event that runs from December 10 through January 7.
- Webzen to end Service on SUN: Soul of the Ultimate Nation
- hortly after the announcement of branding changes to Gala-Net, Webzen has revealed that the final month of SUN: Soul of the Ultimate Nation be...