Shadowbound Open Alpha Test Launches on July 8th
Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) announced today that Shadowbound, its newest browser title, will debut with an exclusive Open Alpha test on July 8th. R2Games invites players from all over the globe to participate, and catch a glimpse of what this brand new MMORPG has to offer.
The Open Alpha will run for 6 days, and will offer players chance to explore the character classes, quest areas, and tactical challenges of the Shadowbound world. Although player characters will be wiped at the end of the Alpha, community feedback plays a vital role in R2Games’ development process. R2Games encourages MMO veterans and beginners alike to help make Shadowbound even better – and most importantly, to have fun.
On their journey through the dark lands of Shadowbound, players will experience a story filled with conspiracy, peril, and intrigue. Featuring classic MMORPG gameplay mixed with fresh takes on combat and skill progression, the Shadowbound Open Alpha welcomes players to choose a class, amass a vast party of NPC companions, and set forth!
For more info, visit http://shadow.r2games.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- MTG to Acquire the Majority Stake in ESL
- Under the terms of the acquisition agreement, MTG will acquire the majority of the outstanding shares of Turtle Entertainment for € 78 milli...
- Yulgang Online Now in Open Beta
- Yulgang Online has entered Open Beta with the release of the Emerald Server through usergames.
- Endless Space 2 - Making Sense of the PAX Prime 2016 Demo
- During PAX Prime 2016 we had the lucky privilege to go hands on with Endless Space 2.