Happy Wars Storms onto Windows 10 in December
Toylogic Inc. has announced that the Xbox 360/Xbox One battle game Happy Wars will release for Windows 10 on December 15, 2016.
The first ever free-to-play title released on the Xbox 360 in 2012, Happy Wars also delivered its quirky humor and whimsical style to the Xbox One in 2014. Toylogic has since introduced hundreds of new items, levels and events to the delight of the millions of Happy Wars fans on both consoles. On December 15, PC fans can rejoice as Happy Wars makes its way onto Windows 10, with cross-platform play.
With the introduction of Happy Wars for Windows 10 Gaming, Toylogic will conclude service for the game on Steam. This strategic decision to consolidate and focus efforts on maximizing the cross-play will expand the community, allow the team to better optimize its resources to prioritize growing and furthering the gameplay experience.
Happy Wars players on Steam will be able to transfer their save data to the Windows 10 version from the launcher in order to retain all items and progress. Players can find all details and instructions on the Happy Wars Steam Store page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magicka: Wizard Wars Reveals 1vs1 Mode in Miami
- In Duel Mode, four players will step into an arena with a shortage of personal space, and two randomly chosen players will begin the battle in...
- Age of Wushu Dynasty Heading to Mobile Devices
- Snail announced the next chapter in its popularly acclaimed Age of Wushu title with the reveal of a new upcoming mobile version known as Age o
- Rocket-Jump into Gravity-Defying Combat in the Final LawBreakers Open Beta
- LawBreakers launches on August 8th, and there's a final open beta for PC and the first for PS4 starting on July 28th.